Home

New to My Team and have 100k MT to spend, suggestions on what I should use it on?

This is a discussion on New to My Team and have 100k MT to spend, suggestions on what I should use it on? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-15-2015, 07:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
New to My Team and have 100k MT to spend, suggestions on what I should use it on?

Here is my team right now:

PG: Emerald Steph Curry
SG: Emerald Jimmy Butler
SF: Onyx Andrei Kirilenko
PF: Ruby Dirk Nowitzki
C: Anthony Davis

Bench: Damian Lillard, Dennis Rodman, Andre Iguodala, Tony Parker, Jack Simka, Paul Millsap, Rajon Rondo.

I'm guessing I should probably get upgrades at either SG or SF, but I don't know what the best value guys are for these positions. My playstyle is mostly shooting midrange and 3s, I don't drive to the hoop much.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2015, 07:49 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: New to My Team and have 100k MT to spend, suggestions on what I should use it on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeghoul

Bench: Damian Lillard, Dennis Rodman, Andre Iguodala, Tony Parker, Jack Simka, Paul Millsap, Rajon Rondo.

I'm guessing I should probably get upgrades at either SG or SF, but I don't know what the best value guys are for these positions. My playstyle is mostly shooting midrange and 3s, I don't drive to the hoop much.

Forget buying players for now bro. Start knocking out the team collections that pay 25k MT and get your bank full. Then you can play the stock market and have a constant stream of MT rolling in.

Currently Playing (PSN - JamesHardtimes)
PS4 NBA 2k15 (Mostly MyTeam), Fifa 15 (mostly FUT), and sometimes Mut 15.

Catch the livestream - http://Twitch.tv/JamesHardtimes
Old 01-15-2015, 07:50 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: New to My Team and have 100k MT to spend, suggestions on what I should use it on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hardtimes
Forget buying players for now bro. Start knocking out the team collections that pay 25k MT and get your bank full. Then you can play the stock market and have a constant stream of MT rolling in.
Each collection gives 25k? I was wondering how much those paid out but I couldn't find it anywhere, wow
Old 01-15-2015, 07:53 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:

Just buy throwback and legendary vip packs, your team's already pretty stacked. Who knows you might get lucky and land one of the more expensive players. But, if you really want a sf i'd go for paul george if i were you, he's only about 20k.
Old 01-15-2015, 07:55 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bonium
Just buy throwback and legendary vip packs, your team's already pretty stacked. Who knows you might get lucky and land one of the more expensive players. But, if you really want a sf i'd go for paul george if i were you, he's only about 20k.
That Ruby Kobe looks so appealing though... but damn that Butler card has been awesome for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2015, 09:18 PM   #6
Pro

I would maybe suggest Onyx Wade or Onyx Ray Allen at SG? Or buy a bunch of all around good players instead of just one really good player.
Old 01-16-2015, 10:07 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Each collection gives 25k? I was wondering how much those paid out but I couldn't find it anywhere, wow
Not every collection gives 25k. Some give historical players. When looking at a collection press the Y button (triangle on PS4), and it will show you how many cards you have from that collection along with what the reward is for completing the collection.
Old 01-16-2015, 10:14 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:

After you do the 25k collections i would try and get Diamond Durant. Then sell off the big ticket cards and maybe go for some sapphire legends from those collections. There are some really amazing ones for not too much. i decided against going for diamond lillard, harden and AI as there are other legends i want instead, but thats up to you if you want those players

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »