Home

Found a great way to get MT if you already have Diamond KD!

This is a discussion on Found a great way to get MT if you already have Diamond KD! within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-15-2015, 05:07 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Found a great way to get MT if you already have Diamond KD!

I was all but finished chasing Diamond KD, I just needed PG13 and Steph but was down to my last 3k MT. I couldn't think of a way to get enough MT to buy both of them other than grinding RTP. I was stumped. Then it hit me; I figured out a great way to get MT fast. I had most of the good expensive players already, so I finished the Timberwolves Collection. After that I flipped that 25k by completing the Kings Collection, then again and again, just kept finishing collections. Now I have Diamond KD and 170k MT, along with the expensive players on the auction block waiting to be sold. Built a nice Sonic/Thunder team and now are shifting my focus onto Diamond Harden. Should be fun.

Currently Playing (PSN - JamesHardtimes)
PS4 NBA 2k15 (Mostly MyTeam), Fifa 15 (mostly FUT), and sometimes Mut 15.

Catch the livestream - http://Twitch.tv/JamesHardtimes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2015, 06:01 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Found a great way to get MT if you already have Diamond KD!

You tried to get diamond KD without completing any 25k collection?

Btw. don't waste too much time on diamond Harden. If you're not going for Diamond AI then don't waste time and MT on Harden, he's not worth it since he sucks on defense.
Old 01-15-2015, 06:13 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iker30
You tried to get diamond KD without completing any 25k collection?

Btw. don't waste too much time on diamond Harden. If you're not going for Diamond AI then don't waste time and MT on Harden, he's not worth it since he sucks on defense.
Idc too much about the defense. I have the gold Harden and he's one of my favorite players, I have to maximize this All Sonic/Thunder team to compete with the Ruby Kobe/LeBron etc teams of the RTP. I'm just curious if 170k MT is enough to jump from 501-700, then from 700-900 with what's left.

Old 01-15-2015, 06:55 AM   #4
Rookie

mongo13clikke's Arena

Your Harden will be crushed defensively be any lineup in the middle or higher seeds. The higher you get the more people know how to exploit weaknesses in your defense, and Harden will be first they will be looking for.
Old 01-15-2015, 07:10 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongo13clikke
Your Harden will be crushed defensively be any lineup in the middle or higher seeds. The higher you get the more people know how to exploit weaknesses in your defense, and Harden will be first they will be looking for.
lol I'm in the 4th seed, with 1 win to go till 3rd with 3 game to spare. Haven't had real trouble any seed yet, Ruby Kobe's and Diamond/Saphire whoevers and all. Thanks.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2015, 08:08 AM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hardtimes
Idc too much about the defense. I have the gold Harden and he's one of my favorite players, I have to maximize this All Sonic/Thunder team to compete with the Ruby Kobe/LeBron etc teams of the RTP. I'm just curious if 170k MT is enough to jump from 501-700, then from 700-900 with what's left.
Just go to the AH, set the buyout from 500 to like 1500 and buy every player you don't have, also buy cheap team items, arenas, coaches, playbooks, jerseys, you can get a lot for 500mt. Also think about selling your expensive players. For example selling gold Damian Lillard gives you like 10k, you can buy several other cheap players from it and you already have Diamond Lillard.
Old 01-15-2015, 11:45 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hardtimes
lol I'm in the 4th seed, with 1 win to go till 3rd with 3 game to spare. Haven't had real trouble any seed yet, Ruby Kobe's and Diamond/Saphire whoevers and all. Thanks.

Ppl over value ratings. Yes Harden has poor defensive ratings but they don't translate in game. If you're good at playing user defense then you won't have any problems using players with poor defensive ratings. If rely on CPU defense the players with poor defensive rating will be an issue.

Diamond Harden is a beast. I'm currently 5-0 in the 3 seed with him as my starting SG. I'll take Diamond Harden over onyx Kobe or MJ any day.

XB1
Old 01-15-2015, 12:24 PM   #8
Rookie

Hmm... I doubt that. If you had an Onyx Kobe or MJ, you would be using him. Don't lie to all of us, there is simply no reason to take Harden over either of them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »