Home

Making Fake Accounts

This is a discussion on Making Fake Accounts within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-11-2015, 11:18 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 13
Making Fake Accounts

Does anyone out there know how to bypass making 3 accounts per day on xbox one? Really need to know if there is a way or if im stuckin now making only 3 acconts per day. Ive made around 30 accounts and it ihas recently started happenin. So if anyone knows how to bypass it i would b very grateful.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2015, 11:23 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: Making Fake Accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by B1ackMag1c
Does anyone out there know how to bypass making 3 accounts per day on xbox one? Really need to know if there is a way or if im stuckin now making only 3 acconts per day. Ive made around 30 accounts and it ihas recently started happenin. So if anyone knows how to bypass it i would b very grateful.
I'd be careful if I were you, making 30 accounts at once could lead to Microsoft banning your IP since it will look really suspicious. And I doubt there is a way around it, they have that system in place likely to avoid some sort of hacking/spam attack.
Old 01-11-2015, 02:30 PM   #3
Rookie

mlbtheshowfan7's Arena

OVR: 0

smh people doing this are ruining the auction block and collection rewards
Old 01-11-2015, 02:57 PM   #4
Rookie

What a joke

30 accounts smh I hope XBONE slaps the ban on you.
Old 01-11-2015, 03:03 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlbtheshowfan7
smh people doing this are ruining the auction block and collection rewards
How so? More fake accounts --> more unused players in the AH --> lower prices. What's bad about that? Looks like good news for the majority of players with limited mt who don't have time to "grind" all day or aren't inclined to buy vc to open packs.

This way someone who simply plays the game can actually buy some useful players from time to time. If it weren't for all those extra cards in the AH bringing down the prices you wouldn't get far with that measly 600-1000mt you get per game.

I encourage everyone to make as many fake accounts as possible and flood the market, personally i don't really feel like wasting my time on it but i'm looking forward to see prices drop and possibly picking up some "cheap" good cards.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2015, 03:06 PM   #6
Rookie

Webbie2K's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bonium
How so? More fake accounts --> more unused players in the AH --> lower prices. What's bad about that? Looks like good news for the majority of players with limited mt who don't have time to "grind" all day or aren't inclined to buy vc to open packs.

This way someone who simply plays the game can actually buy some useful players from time to time. If it weren't for all those extra cards in the AH bringing down the prices you wouldn't get far with that measly 600-1000mt you get per game.

I encourage everyone to make as many fake accounts as possible and flood the market, personally i don't really feel like wasting my time on it but i'm looking forward to see prices drop and possibly picking up some "cheap" good cards.
I don't think you understand how this works.

Either way, it's very pathetic.

Position: PG/SG
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 225 lbs

Overall Rating: 88
Record: 328-184
Grade: B

PPG: 4.6
APG: 2.9
RPG: 2.9
Old 01-11-2015, 03:38 PM   #7
Rookie

Heatcheck3s's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bonium

Yeah that would also inflate the amount of MT that everyone has, as more and more people commit to doing this MT making method. Casual people like it because they get their hands on some of the better legends in game, but it also ruins the legends' exclusivity. There's a reason why legends are more expensive, and people shouldn't feel entitled to have them if they don't grind for it, it's just how it is. Also as more people catch on to the method, the more stacked lineups become, now don't go complaining about people trotting out the same old stacked lineups again like last year.

Last edited by Heatcheck3s; 01-11-2015 at 03:44 PM.
Old 01-11-2015, 06:58 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hopefully moderators remove and lock this thread.

Promoting cheating in a video game is really unacceptable, it only hurts the rest of the community.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »