Home

Help with 2K15 (PS4) HUD

This is a discussion on Help with 2K15 (PS4) HUD within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-07-2015, 12:10 AM   #1
Rookie

integer's Arena

OVR: 0
Question Help with 2K15 (PS4) HUD

Hi, I am a very casual basketball watcher, don't know anyone other than few big names. This is my first NBA 2K game after 2K12. I need few help with some interface control.

During the demo game (Heat vs Spurs, while the game was installing) there was a prompt on the top side of the screen showing the different shooting grades (close, mid, 3pts) of the player with the ball. Now when I play a normal game, no such prompt appears. Does anyone know how to turn it on.

As I don't know many players, it is a bit tiresome to each time go back to the pause menu and look at the shooting stats of each individual players.

Hope, I have been able to clearly state my problem and some of you know the solution.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2015, 12:13 AM   #2
MVP

nova91's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Help with 2K15 (PS4) HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by integer
Hi, I am a very casual basketball watcher, don't know anyone other than few big names. This is my first NBA 2K game after 2K12. I need few help with some interface control.

During the demo game (Heat vs Spurs, while the game was installing) there was a prompt on the top side of the screen showing the different shooting grades (close, mid, 3pts) of the player with the ball. Now when I play a normal game, no such prompt appears. Does anyone know how to turn it on.

As I don't know many players, it is a bit tiresome to each time go back to the pause menu and look at the shooting stats of each individual players.

Hope, I have been able to clearly state my problem and some of you know the solution.

I think you have to push up on the directional pad
Old 01-07-2015, 12:19 AM   #3
Rookie

integer's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Help with 2K15 (PS4) HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova91
I think you have to push up on the directional pad
Thank you, got it. Anymore tips like that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »