Home

Replay domination games?

This is a discussion on Replay domination games? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-05-2015, 06:17 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Replay domination games?

Currently I'm on like the 5th game. I've been skating through them this evening(all 3 stars knock on wood). But, my question is, if I have a tough time getting 3 stars on one, will I be able to replay that game to get 3 stars, or do I just loose out on the packs for that game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2015, 06:22 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Replay domination games?

You can replay them if you get only 1 or 2 stars and try for better any times you want
Old 01-05-2015, 06:31 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexterHol
You can replay them if you get only 1 or 2 stars and try for better any times you want
JUST what I was hoping to hear. Good looking!
Old 01-05-2015, 09:11 PM   #4
Rookie

Does anybody have any tips for this? I'm just now getting around to doing them and I'm getting around 720-750 MT each game and I'm nearing the point where that won't be enough. I'm not sure what else I can do to add more MT.
Old 01-06-2015, 03:53 AM   #5
Banned

Kobrakai's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDale5
Does anybody have any tips for this? I'm just now getting around to doing them and I'm getting around 720-750 MT each game and I'm nearing the point where that won't be enough. I'm not sure what else I can do to add more MT.
Play it like a video game instead of real basketball unfortunately... set all play call types to high tempo, choose a few perimeter guys with high dunk ratings and make your bigs excellent rebounders then just run constantly, you don't want to take a shot with any less than 10 seconds into the shot clock and make sure ALL your shots come immediately after a pass for the extra 4MT from an assist.

I got 1080MT my last Domination game by doing this, it sucks and isn't fun but it works to win the games.

Oh and also play a 3 - 2 zone and make your defender jump with a failed shot block a couple of times so the CPU jacks up quick shots so there are more possessions/chances for rebounds.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2015, 08:32 PM   #6
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobrakai
Play it like a video game instead of real basketball unfortunately... set all play call types to high tempo, choose a few perimeter guys with high dunk ratings and make your bigs excellent rebounders then just run constantly, you don't want to take a shot with any less than 10 seconds into the shot clock and make sure ALL your shots come immediately after a pass for the extra 4MT from an assist.

I got 1080MT my last Domination game by doing this, it sucks and isn't fun but it works to win the games.

Oh and also play a 3 - 2 zone and make your defender jump with a failed shot block a couple of times so the CPU jacks up quick shots so there are more possessions/chances for rebounds.

yeah i've given up on domination.

beat memphis with my all bronze team and patty mills 51 to 37. just shut them down defensively had 8 blocks and 5 steals, 21 boards to 15.

I seriously couldn't have played better and that earned my 619 points and I needed 625.

I've played the challenge another 8 times and haven't got close to 625 points and I can't bring myself to skate up and down the court like its ice hockey.

the whole game mode has become a bit of a joke for me and my tastes.
Old 01-06-2015, 08:51 PM   #7
QNo
MVP

I felt like that for a while, then I went back to domination, ran the break and just scored tons of post-fadeaways. It's not basketball, but it got me some nice players.
Old 01-06-2015, 09:07 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyTonka
yeah i've given up on domination.

beat memphis with my all bronze team and patty mills 51 to 37. just shut them down defensively had 8 blocks and 5 steals, 21 boards to 15.

I seriously couldn't have played better and that earned my 619 points and I needed 625.

I've played the challenge another 8 times and haven't got close to 625 points and I can't bring myself to skate up and down the court like its ice hockey.

the whole game mode has become a bit of a joke for me and my tastes.
I feel your pain in having many experiences like that. It's like being at the dog track with the winner catching the metal rabbit. How do u get motivated again...???

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »