Home

Madden 15 Roster Editor and Player Portraits Discussion (Xbox 360)

This is a discussion on Madden 15 Roster Editor and Player Portraits Discussion (Xbox 360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-04-2015, 07:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden 15 Roster Editor and Player Portraits Discussion (Xbox 360)

Hello, Operation Sports, i am having a problem can you help me?

I am trying to manually insert portraits for the players who need them on Madden 15

The problem is that every time I try to upload a roster file that I edited in xan's roster editor it seems to be damaged(same problem I had in Madden 25) but I do everything he says in his instructions thoroughly and carefully every time. Is there any other Madden Roster Editor that I can use or is there something else I need to do that wasn't in his instructions. I noticed that I couldn't edit the official EA update so I download a community file and it still didn't work, so from my understanding if you change one small detail it isn't "official" so I took the hand warmer off of Bubba Ventrone(49ers) and I still couldn't edit the roster.

I also wanted to learn how to find the correct portrait Id for each player. I've been using Explicit G4minG's player portrait id's, but he stopped on week three, and left out a few players. I understand some rookies not having portraits but key players like: Rolondo McClain(Cowboys), Antonio Smith(Raiders), Zach Miller (Seahawks), at least could have a portrait by their names.

When I learn how to insert the portraits without the file being damaged, It will be up for download and there will be an offline link.

Thanks for reading.

If you want to get in contact with me:

Private Message me
Or
Gamertag: dee46countryboi
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2015, 11:23 PM   #2
Just started!

Re: Madden 15 Roster Editor and Player Portraits Discussion (Xbox 360)

Hello, still pretty new to the madden roster editor but from my experience the MRE 12 has worked wonderful for me on madden 25. when I used xans roster editor I had issues. but your problem may be that you aren't removing the .mc02 on your roster file after you are done editing and reencyrpt your file, then replace it in your folder on your usb. then remove the .mc02 on your USR-Data and you should be good. ive been revamping someone elses legend roster and ive added about 15 portraits myself so hopefully that works for you good luck! btw if you have any player portraits for like Jerome bettis, strahan, priest holmes. let me know
Old 01-28-2015, 08:38 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 6

I am a very experienced user of Xan's Editors to edit NCAA files. I have not yet attempted to edit Madden 15 files with his Editors. However, I have just successfully completed the steps needed to load my Madden 15 Roster and Profile into both of Xan's Editors (the Generic Editor and the Madden Editor).

Based upon my experiences with successful NCAA file edits, I would expect to be able to edit data within the Editors, or to use the Export/Import feature within either of the editors to perform external edits in Excel.

I have not actually made any edits and saved them back into the game, so I cannot verify that correctly-edited Madden 15 files will be accepted by the game, but I will be surprised if I could not edit these files.

There are certain rules and processes which must be exactly followed to use Xan's editors to edit files. There are instructions posted in the NCAA Rosters Forum to explain how to use these Editors. Finding these instructions will require a search through the NCAA Rosters Forum.

One primary rule which must be followed: Do not change the structure of the file while editing. Edit data only.

Last edited by Art01; 01-28-2015 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Correction
Old 01-30-2015, 07:38 AM   #4
Just started!

Finding these instructions will require a search through the NCAA Rosters Forum.
Old 03-11-2015, 09:33 PM   #5
Pro

Hey does xans editor work for xb1
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »