Home

Interactive Simulation League - Become a GM or Player (No game needed, live matches!)

This is a discussion on Interactive Simulation League - Become a GM or Player (No game needed, live matches!) within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-02-2015, 08:49 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Interactive Simulation League - Become a GM or Player (No game needed, live matches!)

Hello hockey fans,
I'm here to introduce you to a league I've been part of for a while and that I believe some of you may be interested in, particularly considering many were left disappointed by the franchise not including GM Connected anymore.
In this league, you can be a player, a GM, get involved as the league safety board and other things.
It mainly revolves around making your player unique, creating backgrounds, stories and keeping him involved.
We've just finished season 8 and we're looking for expansion teams! All logos, jerseys and ice are totally unique. Expansion and relocating teams can determine all these in order to have a team he relates to.
The very special thing about this league, named the UFHL, is the fact that it bases itself on NHL 2004 (heavily modded), providing the most authentic experience possible while also showing gameplay (and not just numbers, like other leagues). Therefore, you have a reason to join, even if you're already in the VHL, SHL, HFNHL, BESL, etc!

http://crashthenet.ca/community/inde...lation-league/

Feel free to ask me any questions and/or get involved!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »