Home

WWE Universe: Generation X

This is a discussion on WWE Universe: Generation X within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-25-2014, 02:34 AM   #1
MVP

infamyice's Arena

OVR: 7
WWE Universe: Generation X

This is my very first WWE Universe dynasty, so please bare with me.

My intentions were to wait until all of the season pass characters were available then start one, but after reading a few, I've been coming with ideas of my own.

I accept all feedback and criticism, please, I encourage it.

So without further adu, I present, "WWE Universe: Generation X"

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2014, 02:46 AM   #2
MVP

infamyice's Arena

Re: WWE Universe: Generation X

ROSTER
Cesaro
Seth Rollins
Sheamus
Randy Orton
Roman Reigns
Alberto Del Rio
Dean Ambrose
Batista
Chris Jericho
Booker T
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Jack Swagger
Bad New Barrett
Rusev
Curtis Axel
Damien Sandow
Mark Henry

Fandango

ROSTER
Adrian Neville
Konner
Victor
Phantom (CAW)
Kofi Kingston
Sami Zayn
Titus O'Neil
Bo Dallas
Darren Young
Justin Gabriel
Tyson Kidd
Santino Marella
Corey Graves
Xavier Woods
Tyler Breeze
Baron Corbin
Bull Dempsey
Finn Balor
Adam Rose
-----
AJ Lee
Brie Bella
Nikki Bella
Summer Rae
Cameron
Naomi
Tamina Snuka
Natalya
Charlotte

Emma
Paige

ROSTER
John Cena
Daniel Bryan
Bray Wyatt
Kane
Luke Harper
Stardust
Rey Mysterio
Erick Rowan
Rob Van Dam
Big E
Big Show
Ryback
Goldust
The Miz
Road Dogg Jesse James
Dolph Ziggler
R-Truth
Bad A$$ Billy Gunn

FACTIONS/TAG TEAMS
RAW
The Usos
The Shield
Jericho & T
SMACKDOWN
The New Age Outlaws
The Brotherhood
The Wyatt Family
NXT
The Ascension
The Bella Twins
The C.I.A.
A New Day

Last edited by infamyice; 05-05-2015 at 04:05 AM.
Old 12-25-2014, 02:50 AM   #3
MVP

infamyice's Arena

WWE PAY-PER-VIEWS

April: Backlash

May: Bad Blood

June: Superstars (NXT)

June: Money In The Bank

July: Summerslam

August: Night Of Champions

September: Payback (NXT)

September: Tables, Ladders, & Chairs

October: Hell In A Cell

November: Survivor Series

December: Battleground (NXT)

December: Armageddon

January: Royal Rumble

February: Elimination Chamber

March: Main Event (NXT)

March: WrestleMania XXXI

Last edited by infamyice; 12-29-2014 at 05:08 AM.
Old 12-25-2014, 02:51 AM   #4
MVP

infamyice's Arena

WWE TITLE HISTORY

Daniel Bryan - 4x Champion (Apr/3rd Week)
Batista - 3x Champion (Apr/2nd Week)

Big E - 1x Champion (Nov/4th Week, 2013)

Dean Ambrose - 1x Champion (May/4th Week, 2013)

Booker T & Chris Jericho - 3x Champions (April/Backlash, 2014)
The Usos - 1x Champions (March/1st Week, 2014)

Adrian Neville - 1x Champion (Feb/5th Week, 2014)

Natalya - 1x Champion (Apr/4th Week, 2014)
AJ Lee - 1x Champion (Apr/1st Week, 2014)

The Ascension (Konnor & Viktor) - 1x Champions (Sep/2nd Week, 2014)

Last edited by infamyice; 05-11-2015 at 06:06 PM.
Old 12-25-2014, 08:21 AM   #5
MVP

infamyice's Arena

A NEW ERA IS UPON US
APRIL, WEEK 1, 2014

*The show starts off with lots of explosions from the pyrotechs to open up RAW*

Cole: And what a tremendous night it is to be here ladies and gentlemen! Just 24 hours away from one of the best Extravaganza the WWE have ever witness, WrestleMania XXX! Hi, I'm Michael Cole, and I'm here with my partners JBL, and Jerry "The King" Lawler. And tonight, we kick off a new season of Monday Night RAW with a huge main event! It'll be Randy Orton and Batista vs John Cena and the new WWE Champion, Daniel Bryan!

JBL: Michael, that's a hell of a Main Event! The people here in the Superdome is about to get a 4-star classic match!

King: Yeah, and not only that, but the Boss him-self, Vince McMahon is going to be here tonight to address Triple H, and the WWE Universe!

Cole:
That's right King. Earlier today, Mr. McMahon stated that he a big announcement.

JBL: Mr. McMahon is back! And I can't wait to see what the boss has in stored for us.

Cole: Tonight should be a great one start the new season, so let's get into our first match of the night.

Match #1: Tamina Snuka v Naomi
Both Divas squared off in the ring and showed equal thinking, trying to out maneuver each other in a collar tie up. This lasted a few moments until Naomi struck first with a hurricarana out of nowhere, but Tamina was quick to recover her bases. Both Divas teed off, going blow for blow, which Tamina blocked Naomi's heel kick and countered with a clothesline. The blow was devastating, leaving Naomi groggy. This would set up Tamina with the Superkick to Naomi, making easy work for 1-2-3.
Tamina Wins By Pinfall

-----

Match #2: Dolph Ziggler v Bad News Barrett

*BNB pulls out a microphone out of kneepad during his entrance*

BNB:
"I'm afraid I got some Bad News..." (JBL: I LOVE it when he says that!)

BNB: You see, tonight's a special night for the WWE. Tonight is the very first episode of RAW right after WrestleMania XXX. It is also a fresh start to new things. Everything in the past is in the wash, just about everyone gets a clean slate to start over, and that's good news... The bad news is, just about everyone, except you Ziggler... As I did not have a match at WrestleMania, you will be the first example of many that have made the mistake to overlook, "Bad News Barrett!"

The match begins in a slugfest between Barrett and Ziggler. Both going blow for blow, not letting up on each other., but Barrett with the wits and delivers a knee to the gut to break Ziggler's offense. Barrett goes on the attack, an onslaught of jabs, followed up by a dominating clothesline. Barrett goes for the quick pin, but Ziggler kicks out after one. Ziggler gets worked on a bit throughout, which lead to Barrett landing another clothesline on Ziggler, this time, both competitors spilling out of the ring. Barrett makes it to his feet first, picking up Ziggler and tossing him into the barracade and throwing punches to the temple, blow after blow. Barrett takes his focus off Ziggler, feeding his ego from the crowd and Ziggler surprises Barrett a reverse DDT. The crowd shows support of Ziggler, as he stands Barrett back up and sends him into the steps, crushing his right arm. The count outside the ring was getting close to 10, Ziggler tosses Barrett in the ring and sets him up for the fameasser, getting all of it. Barrett laid there groggy and Ziggler took his bit of time to parlay to the fans. Ziggler goes back on the offense with a big drop kick and performs his signature, the heart-stopper. Barrett lays there taking all the elbow shots to the sternum, fading slowly. Ziggler goes for the pin and only get a near 3-count. He goes for the pin again, and another near 3-count, Barrett was showing life in the match. Ziggler had enough and squared up to hit Barrett with the super kick, and he hits it! The crowd goes nuts after the loud slap to the jaw. That kick made Barrett stumble into the ropes and bounces off, surprising Dolph with the Bull Hammer! Barrett falls on top of Dolph; 1-2-3!
Bad News Barrett Win By Pinfall

-----

*Short Segment*

Cole: Hey, we're live at the Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana, and tonight's been a great night so far.

King: Yeah! We've seen Tamina Snuka, daughter of Superfly Jimmy Snuka defeat Naomi to start the show, and she looked better than ever.

JBL: And we got to see Ziggler receive some "Bad News" from Bad News Barrett! I tell ya', Ziggler did not see that Bull Hammer coming by a mile!

Cole: Hey, hold on guys, we got someone arriving to the arena in stretched limo... It's Mr. McMahon! The boss is here!

King: Business is about to pick up tonight Cole, I can't wait to hear what's on Mr. McMahon's agenda.

-----

Match #3: Cesaro v Jack Swagger

These two didn't waste no time locking up in the squared center tonight. Both these guys have some history between each other, their both looking to pick up their first win on a new season of Raw. After a series of chain wrestling, Cesaro comes through with a snap suplex, followed by a European uppercut. Cesaro is taking full force in this match against Swagger. Relentless ground attacks from Cesaro, you can hear the boos growing louder. Cesaro hits Swagger with another uppercut, flooring him and going for the cover, but only a 2-count. Cesaro throws Swagger into ropes, outside on the apron, setting him up for the 2nd rope suplex. Cesaro was successful and Swagger is really reeling now as Cesaro goes for the pin again, 1-2-3! Cesaro has dominated Jack Swagger from bell to bell. What a humiliating match for Jack.
Cesaro Wins By Pinfall

-----

Post Match Backstage Interview

Renee Young: Excuse me, Jack Swagger? May I have a minute of your time? We're just wondering what's going on. Before the match, you looked ready to go, but the match was one sided. You're thoughts?

Swagger: My thoughts? No thoughts at all Renee. Cesaro, just got lucky, no excuses... But I know one thing... If Cesaro is man enough to face me again later on this week on Smackdown, I'll make sure to return the favor...

*Swaggers barges off the interview set, looking highly pissed after that embarrassing loss*

-----

Backstage Office Segment

*Camera fades in from commercials into the office of Triple H and Stephanie McMahon, Randy Orton and Batista both barges in with complaints*

Orton: Hey! Hunter! Can you please tell me why am I in a tag match tonight against John Cena and Daniel Bryan? Are you kidding me? If you wanted to give me a match, you could've given me a rematch for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, that rightfully belong to me.

Batista: Look, I didn't come back here to be ruse by anybody, and especially not by you Hunter. When I came back, I told you I was coming back to win the Royal Rumble. I did that. I said, I was going to WrestleMania, I did that. I said I was going to win the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, from it's current holder, not be put into a triple threat match, where I didn't have to be pinned or submitted to lose the match. I demand my title shot!

Orton: Hold on big guy, if anybody who is more deserving of the title shot is me, I was just the Champion--

Batista: Yeah! Keyword, was! Now you're not! And you got the audacity to call a rematch, when, I'm the rightful #1 contender? Not happening, deal with it.

Triple H: Hold-Hold it now! Both of you, calm down... I know at WrestleMania, things didn't go as according to plan, I get that. But right now, my hands are tied, and you two have a match against Bryan, and Cena.

Orton: For what?! I don't have a beef with John Cena! I have a beef with Daniel Bryan! I'm the former WWE Heavyweight Champion, and in my contract, it says that I am owed a rematch clause for the championship. I want it Hunter! You owe it to me...

Batista: And I'm the #1 contender, and I was suppose to get my 1-on-1 championship match in the main event, what happened to that?

Triple H: Guys! Guys! Please... Let's just get through tonight alright? Supposingly Vince is suppose come here tonight, and you know how things get when he's around--

*A door opens and close behind Triple H, and on scene is Vince McMahon. The crowd is elated to see the WWE Chairman*

McMahon: Gentlemen... Is there a problem here?

Orton: No, no problem at all Mr. McMahon.

McMahon: You two in the main event tonight right? You two make sure y'all give a hell of a match tonight. Cause tonight, may be your last night on RAW.

Cole: What? What did Mr. McMahon mean by that?

*Triple H and Vince McMahon both walk off discussing agendas*

-----

Match #4: Fandango v Goldust

*Goldust making his way down the ramp*

Cole: Wait a minute! Wait a minute! That's Ryback! What's he's doing- OH! LOOKOUT!

*Ryback ambushes Goldust from behind, sending Goldust into the stairs, then into the ring before making his leave*

Cole: Hey! Wait the!

King: What is Ryback doing! He had no business interfering in this match before it got started!

The match starts and goldust is reeling from their damaged onto him caused by Ryback. Without mercy, Fandango takes advantage of Goldust, attacking him to the ground then stomping all over Goldust, then mounting him with punches. The onslaught continues from Fandango as the crowd boos on

JBL: Hey! Look who it is!

Cole:
It's Curtis Axel! What he's doing out here?

King: Oh no, it looks like he's coming to finish off what Ryback has started. Curtis Axel looking to pair up with Fandango and take out Goldust.

Cole: But wait a minute! Curtis Axel just leveled Fandango! Goldust is left stunned of the situation. Now Axel is making his escape!

JBL: What in tarnation is going on here! We got both men running interference against these two!

Goldust doesn't hesitate to capitalize on the assault by Curtis Axel, leveling Fandango with stomps of his own. The crowd cheers on for Goldust, rallying him on. Goldust lifts up Fandango and hits the back breaker on him then goes for the cover, but only a 2-count. Both men make it to their feet and Goldust hits the ropes, Fandango counters with a flap jack, and Goldust gets hung up on the ropes, gasping to catch his breath. Fandango goes to for the cover, but only gets a 2-count there. Fandango, keeps on the attack, showing offense and follows up with a leg drop on a laid out Goldust. Fandango with Goldust reeling, was about to set him up for a move, but Goldust reverses and connects with the Final Cut out of nowhere. The crowd erupts in excitement as Goldust crawls for the cover, 1-2-3!
Goldust Wins By Pinfall

*After the match, Goldust, stuck his hand out to Fandango to shake out of respect, out of everything that happened, Goldust figured they were even, but Fandango declines and smacks Goldust's hand away before leaving the ring.*

-----

Main Event: Evolution v Daniel Bryan & John Cena

*Daniel Bryan and John Cena makes their way down the ramp to the ring to Cena's music, and out of nowhere*

Cole: Hey!! That's Triple H and Bray Wyatt!!

King: What? Bray Wyatt?! Why?

*Triple H and Bray pummels on Bryan and Cena from behind, waling on them before the match starts*

Cole: Remember King, Bray loss to Cena last night at WrestleMania XXX. It appears he has a score to settle with Cena, but to be in cohoots with Triple H??

JBL: Bray Wyatt is smart. Numbers game, make it a 4-2. You expect Triple H, but not Bray to be involved with Evolution.

Cole: Oh, come on! This is uncalled for!

JBL: It's survival Michael, you take out the big fish and become the big fish yourself.

*Once the damage has been done, Triple H and Bray Wyatt toss both Daniel Bryan and Cena into the ring for Orton and Batista to finish off*

Batista and Orton wasted no time finishing up what Triple H and Bray Wyatt started. Both men stomping the life out of Cena and Bryan, the referee tries to gain control of the match. Batista sends Cena out of the ring with a power irish whip as Orton worked on Bryan methodically as usual. The beating Daniel was taken gotten to the point where he was busted wide open. With Orton smelling blood in the water, he delivers an RKO to Daniel Bryan and picks up the 3-count.
Evolution Wins By Pinfall

-----

Final Segment

Cole: This is sickening! Triple H and the other members of the Evolution, along with Bray Wyatt, attacking Daniel Bryan and John Cena like savages!

King: Somebody needs to get down here and get these men off them before they cause permanent damage!

JBL: That's what it is King, that's there intentions. They want to put Daniel Bryan and John Cena on the shelf, once and for all, and for good.

Cole: Enough's enough! The match is over!

*As everyone boos Bray Wyatt and Evolution for their on-going attacks, a familiar theme music queues up*

Cole: Hey! It's Mr. McMahon! The Boss is here!

*The crowd goes into praise, cheering on the presence of Vince McMahon's return to Monday Night RAW*

McMahon: That's enough! That's enough damn it!

*Triple H and the others finally let up, but not letting their guards down. Triple H turns his attention to Vince*

McMahon: Triple H, you've had your chance in the limelight, that is enough for you... Since SummerSlam, you've been the thorn in the side of Daniel Bryan, John Cena, and other superstars in the back, with this A+, B+ shenanigan you and my daughter Stephanie got going on... Well, now it's time to put a thorn in your side

*A curious face gesture grows upon Triple H's face as the others looks on clueless. Daniel Bryan and Cena is being attended by the medical trainer*

McMahon: You've been running a muck on my show, and you have failed constantly to prove your point, that your time is up, as a WWE Superstar... It's clear evident that you're past your prime Hunter *Vince says with a smile* So now, it's time for you to be the guy who does the paperwork, the guy who does not lace the boots anymore... As of right now, as chairman of the board, I am relinquishing you of your duties as COO...

*The crowd goes into a frenzy, supporting Vince McMahon's decision. Triple H is livid, you can literally see Triple H screaming "What?! What are you doing?!"*

McMahon: Starting tonight, you are General Manager of Monday Night Raw

*The crowd simmers down into boos against Vince, but Triple H stares down Vince*

McMahon: But you're not alone in this Hunter... Before midnight, there will be a fantasy draft for the three rosters, Raw, Smackdown, and NXT... It's time we shake up the brands a bit, we need something new around here...

*Triple H grabs a microphone and sternly groan back at Vince*

Triple H: What's your point Vince? Huh? Haven't we done this before? You mean to tell us we need more "war brands", we been there and done that Vince...

McMahon: Well, quite frankly, we all have been there, but you haven't done that...

*The crowd listens on eagarly wanting to know who's going to be General Manager of Smackdown*

McMahon: Like I said, we need something new, and get everyone here excited about... So without further adu, please, allow me to introduce you to the new Smackdown General Manager...

*Theme music queues*

*The crowd erupts into a fever pitch, Triple H's eyes opens up and his jaw drops*

Cole: OH MY GOD! IT'S! IT'S SHAWN MICHAELS!!

King: He's back!!

JBL: It's the Hall of Famer him-self! 3-time WWE Champion! 5-time World Tag Team Champion! 2-time Royal Rumble winner! The Heartbreak Kid! The Icon! The Showstopper! Mr. WrestleMania! Shawn Michaels!

King: Alright! Alright! We're all happy to see him back!

*The crowd still goes wild after the music stops. They all chanting "HBK! HBK! HBK! HBK!"

HBK: Hello Hunter... Miss me? *HBK says with a sneering smiile*

*Triple H tries to gether his thoughts as he's baffled. He stares at HBK, then looks at Vince*

Triple H: What the hell is this Vince? Huh? What are you trying to pull?

McMahon: Well I-

HBK: Now, now, now, now, now! Let's hold on a minute for a second... Now, I know you're not too thrilled about it, and neither was I, but just let it warm up to you for a minute.

Triple H: Warm up? Warm up? Shawn... No, this not an good idea, this is a bad idea. Now's not the time for you to get involved Shawn, in anything... Just go home Shawn, we can talk about this later.

HBK: No Hunter, the way I see it, McMahon here has turned his wheels once more and came up with a great idea of me being General Manager... I mean, what you have been doing lately, running around with temper tantrums isn't what's best for business.

Triple H: SHAWN!! Do you even understand what you're getting your-self into? Our friendship, doesn't it mean anything? You go behind my back and do this?

*John Cena turns the tables, giving an AA to Batista in a surprise attack, Daniel Bryan give a flying knee to Orton. Triple H and Bray are unaware of what's going on*

HBK: No, but if you don't turn around quick, they will

*John Cena flips Triple H around and hits Triple H with the AA and Daniel Bryan takes out Bray into the crowd. The crowd sounds off in support in this groundbreaking news as Cena's music hits, ending the show*

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2014, 12:10 PM   #6
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Like it. Can't wait to see more.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 12-25-2014, 12:34 PM   #7
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

OVR: 11

Amazing start, I can't wait for more. I'll be following!
Old 12-25-2014, 08:26 PM   #8
Rookie

AmParess's Arena

OVR: 1

Really well done and using a great mix of styles for your presentation. I'll be reading

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »