Home

Crazy sales: Brag about your fleecings!

This is a discussion on Crazy sales: Brag about your fleecings! within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-21-2014, 05:20 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 6
Crazy sales: Brag about your fleecings!

So in year 2 of my Palermo restarted MM, I sold Viviano. He was ranked 81 overall and his value off the charts, in good form and he agreed to an extension with me.

PSG offered me 24 million. I sent a counter offer of 60,500,000 Million.

They countered with a flat 60 million, I took it and run.

60 million dollars for friggin 81 overall Emiliano Viviano. I actually feel so bad cuz combined with the money the board gave me I was able to buy Kevin Kampl, Erik Lamela, and Florian Thauvin. It's actually made me kinda pissed off cuz I feel like I cheated and my slow rebuild just went too crazy fast, so I'm going to Kampl on purpose to a Serie A team for a young cheap prospect so I don't feel bad.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2014, 05:15 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Crazy sales: Brag about your fleecings!

I signed a youth product from Portugal as a 17 year old - 65 rated.
Sold him as a 19 year old, around 77-78 as far as I can remember to Bayern for 63,000,000.

In my 6th season I have had offers for Zivkovic for around 70+mil but have rejected them all, as he is currently irreplaceable for me.

25+ goals in every season so far from league 2 to the premier league.
Old 12-31-2014, 08:39 PM   #3
Rookie

Shamhat1915's Arena

OVR: 5

Haven't really had any major fleecings in this year's FIFA, maybe only a couple million more than their projected value. My major one, however, is one I'll never forget. Playing FIFA 13 with York City, signed a youth player by the name Thusso Phala. He was a stud as a midfielder with someone insane stats, and had the potential to be something special. After the season, we were promoted, thanks in large part to his play. My budget barely increased, and I received an offer of 3.7 million for Phala. Now, he had a value of 1.5 million, but was in superb form, and justified in that overpaying. But I didn't want to get rid of him; he was the star of our team. So I just messed around and sent a counter-offer of 60 million, as that was the only way I would part with him. Expecting to be flat-out refused, I was surprised when I received a notification saying that was too high, but they would pay 55 million for him. I accepted that instantly. But still, such a huge fleecing of the CPU, and all for a 72 overall player. Sure, he improved to an 87 overall after a few years and was worth more than that, but still. That catapulted my York City squad
Old 01-03-2015, 03:39 PM   #4
Rookie

calbrs04's Arena

In my first season as Man U. I bought Morgan Schneiderlin for 3 million euros before the season started. He got some big goals for me as I ended in 3rd. Marseille offered me 8 mil for him before my second season started, I countered with 25 mil and they accepted. It was a great deal financially, but I am regretting the deal since I haven't been able to fill his position.
Old 01-04-2015, 08:06 PM   #5
Rookie

After my second year with Liverpool, I sold Sturridge for a cool 103m and Mignolet for 45m since I had Krul backing him up. I was able to get Luakaku, Neymar and James Rodriguez because of those deals. 👌
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2015, 12:51 AM   #6
Rookie

franchise33's Arena

After my first season with Newcastle I sold Remy Cabella to barcelona for $95 million.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »