Home

No custom music this years make me hate the game...

This is a discussion on No custom music this years make me hate the game... within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-20-2014, 03:40 PM   #1
Rookie

Canadiens1984's Arena

OVR: 0
No custom music this years make me hate the game...

i use to play with AHL and CHL a lot... with the no music this years... i'm very annoyed of the same goal horn for all teams... before on ps3 i used to have all horn and break in play and intros for all those teams... anyone feel like me?

and its funny how nhl teams don't even got accurated horns ... but got goal lights and any lil details in the arena.. nhl 2k3 got more accurated horn then nhl 15... they arena atmosphere make the game feel reel this year but when i score a goal with the jets ... and expect a train horn... and heard the devils goal horn... the hype goes away... the feel reel effect take a hit by behind

why in nhl 09 wild got the reel goal horn... and not anymore... just why ?

Last edited by Canadiens1984; 12-20-2014 at 03:47 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2014, 10:40 AM   #2
Banned

HarryHood059's Arena

Re: No custom music this years make me hate the game...

Just one of the many reasons this game is below market value.

Having custom music creates a really immersive atmosphere. This needs to be put back into NHL16.
Old 12-22-2014, 11:30 PM   #3
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadiens1984
i use to play with AHL and CHL a lot... with the no music this years... i'm very annoyed of the same goal horn for all teams... before on ps3 i used to have all horn and break in play and intros for all those teams... anyone feel like me?

and its funny how nhl teams don't even got accurated horns ... but got goal lights and any lil details in the arena.. nhl 2k3 got more accurated horn then nhl 15... they arena atmosphere make the game feel reel this year but when i score a goal with the jets ... and expect a train horn... and heard the devils goal horn... the hype goes away... the feel reel effect take a hit by behind

You know, I actually thought EA did a good job with the horns this year - until I heard the Jets goal horn. Biggest fail of them all. It reminds me of when EA used to use Calgary's goal horn for the Flyers.

Here's hoping that this feature is added back next year.

Old 12-23-2014, 06:46 PM   #4
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadiens1984

If you're talking current gen, gotta put blame on Sony and Microsoft. Their systems don't allow it.
Old 12-25-2014, 06:58 AM   #5
Rookie

robinson's Arena

Sony did get the mp3 music on the ps4 (but only with flashcard). Sony is good and I am sure they'll get it so you can save it on ps4 (like the ps3). That have to, because how in the F cant the ps4 have it when its a better system then the ps3. I think Sony get this done and then its up to EA to add the programs they had in ps3/nhl games.

The systems is better (ps4) so they have to be able to. They are just slow.

I want real goal horns, rocking audio on checks/boards (I mean I want to hear the squeaking between the stanchions and the glass) and realistic crowd noises (in sync with the actual gameplay), even better ice sounds. With todays technology theres no excuse not to have all of the audio stuff top notch. It should sound like your sitting in the 3rd row.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2014, 09:12 AM   #6
Rookie

Saint Iscah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezell04x
If you're talking current gen, gotta put blame on Sony and Microsoft. Their systems don't allow it.

This isn't true.

Both systems have mp3 capability now via USB flash drives.

Ball is in EA's court now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »