Home

NCAA 14 Football - $9.89 on xblive this week!

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 Football - $9.89 on xblive this week! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-16-2014, 12:57 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
NCAA 14 Football - $9.89 on xblive this week!

NCAA 14 Football - $9.89

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-us/Pr...5-d802454109b6
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2014, 06:07 PM   #2
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: NCAA 14 Football - $9.89 on xblive this week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinemaniac
Absolute steal. PSN had it around $10 a couple of weeks ago and I grabbed it (already have a 360 copy).
Old 12-17-2014, 03:33 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
Absolute steal. PSN had it around $10 a couple of weeks ago and I grabbed it (already have a 360 copy).
Definitely, I own the DVD copy already but I bought the digital so I can be lazy and not have to put the DVD in lol.
Old 12-17-2014, 03:56 PM   #4
Pro

DucksForever's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinemaniac
Definitely, I own the DVD copy already but I bought the digital so I can be lazy and not have to put the DVD in lol.
I downloaded it as a backup for my disc. In a couple of years, 14 is gonna be so expensive, so I'd advise people to get it now.

"What we have accomplished is that we have shown ourselves that we are capable." -Les Miles
Old 12-17-2014, 04:17 PM   #5
Rookie

Scarecrow IzA G's Arena

OVR: 3

I have a question and hopefully someone who has got the digital copy can answer for me.

After you buy/download ncaa14 do you have access to it while not being connected to XBL? I know when you buy full games on XB1 you have to be online to be able to play it.

I really wanna get this but im not sure if i will be able to play it after my xbl runs out, I prolly wont have it for awhile after it runs out.

Any help would be great appreciated guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2014, 04:59 PM   #6
Pro

DucksForever's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow IzA G
I have a question and hopefully someone who has got the digital copy can answer for me.

After you buy/download ncaa14 do you have access to it while not being connected to XBL? I know when you buy full games on XB1 you have to be online to be able to play it.

I really wanna get this but im not sure if i will be able to play it after my xbl runs out, I prolly wont have it for awhile after it runs out.

Any help would be great appreciated guys.
You don't need to be online to play a downloaded game on the 360. It saves it to the hard drive, so it's already in the system.

"What we have accomplished is that we have shown ourselves that we are capable." -Les Miles
Old 12-18-2014, 07:37 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 6

I have just ordered NCAA14 for download to my 360. This is my first experience in ordering a game download, so I have a couple of questions:

1. How can I confirm that the download has started or is complete?

2. I already own NCAA14 in disc form and have it installed to my hard drive. Will I see a second version of the game in "My Games" when the download is complete?

It has been about 10 minutes since I successfully completed the purchase and received a confirmation email. I have my 360 turned on, but don't know how to determine if the download has started yet, is in progress, or is completed.

Comments appreciated.
Old 12-18-2014, 10:21 AM   #8
All Star

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art01
I have just ordered NCAA14 for download to my 360. This is my first experience in ordering a game download, so I have a couple of questions:

1. How can I confirm that the download has started or is complete?

2. I already own NCAA14 in disc form and have it installed to my hard drive. Will I see a second version of the game in "My Games" when the download is complete?

It has been about 10 minutes since I successfully completed the purchase and received a confirmation email. I have my 360 turned on, but don't know how to determine if the download has started yet, is in progress, or is completed.

Comments appreciated.
1. Go to the guide and look for "active downloads." It should be 1 tab to the left at the bottom.

2. I'm pretty sure there's only 1. But now you won't need your disc in the tray in order to play NCAA.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »