Home

Old 12-11-2014, 10:03 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Help with a logo

I am looking for a helmet logo for a team I want to make but I have no idea how to edit any logos. I am looking for a red michigan state helmet logo for local high school team. The team is saraland Spartans if anyone needs to google them to see pic of helmets or color needed. Thanks for any help anyone can give me. Also if some one can give me advise on how or where to go to learn how to do this I will give it a try.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2014, 05:23 PM   #2
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Help with a logo

I did the MSU logo red and also a red/white dual Under Armour logo if you want that. I've used it before to give the custom uniforms a manufacturer. Of course, you'll only be able to use it on a red or white jersey since the corresponding color masks the same color logo (like how it masks the white on a white background here).

I use photoshop to edit the logos. I don't know if adobe is still offering CS2 for free or not. Otherwise you can try Gimp. There's a lot of tutorials around if you google. Something simple like this could probably be done in paint as well.

Last edited by speedy43; 12-11-2014 at 05:26 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »