Home

Back to PES this year....

This is a discussion on Back to PES this year.... within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-06-2014, 11:08 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Back to PES this year....

My soccer gaming career started way back with old PES 4, 5, etcc.....moved to WE6 and then continued with PES/WE until Fifa 09. And have been mostly fifa since. With that said fifa 15 is a broken game and me and my buddies who play clubs are so frustrated with it. Is there any online mode in PES 2015 that is similar to pro clubs? If not, what type of modes can my friends and I play together online in PES 2015?

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2014, 03:42 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: Back to PES this year....

I'm not sure of all details but I do know there is a online team play feature 11vs11 or you can have a 3 man team where each guy controls a zone and controls each player in it (forwards midfielders and defenders) and I believe there is coop online where you can team up with a buddy on another console against 2 other players.im pretty sure that is still an option this year.but wait til someone clears that before you take my word on it lol.the game plays amazing though I totally recommend you guys give it a go!hope that helps a little.

PS4 Fifa 15 USA FUT Indy Lazer Cats

PS4 Madden 15 Indianapolis Colts MUT Raw Dawgs

PS4 MLB The Show 14 Chicago Cubs

PS4 NBA 2k15 Indiana Pacers MyTEAM Indy Lazer Cats

PS4 NBA Live 15 Indiana Pacers LUT Indy Lazer Cats
Old 12-15-2014, 04:46 AM   #3
MVP

lareka's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Back to PES this year....

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1ARk5
My soccer gaming career started way back with old PES 4, 5, etcc.....moved to WE6 and then continued with PES/WE until Fifa 09. And have been mostly fifa since. With that said fifa 15 is a broken game and me and my buddies who play clubs are so frustrated with it. Is there any online mode in PES 2015 that is similar to pro clubs? If not, what type of modes can my friends and I play together online in PES 2015?

Thanks!
I started with Fifa 96 and played it primarily until 2003. Then I switched to PES with PES 2 and until Fifa 2009 i haven't got back to Fifa. Since 09, I played Fifa until this year. Like you, I switched to PES 2015 as it feels more natural than Fifa.

Usually Fifa's online modes are better and faster than PES but I'm sure you'll find a mode to enjoy it with your friends

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »