Home

Nhl 15 Roster

This is a discussion on Nhl 15 Roster within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-05-2014, 10:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Nhl 15 Roster

This is my work in progress roster file for nhl 15. Ive used nhl view to reedit just about all leagues (still need to complete Whl and czech league and Khl) with all the incorrect players i had over 800 players so i made the khl as an added league. I used puckhead71 ratings revamp for the nhl and the ahl and im continuing to make edits and changes. The ahl has additional players to the teams as their are players signed but in the echl. To add this save to your folder use horizon and then select contents then right click on your roster save and click replace and select this save to replace it, save and rehash and then plug it into your xbox. I'd like opinions and suggestions on missing players or ratings adjustments, i followed last years ratings mostly as i felt the game played much more smoothly so again Id like to thank everyone that worked on the ratings revamp for nhl 14. thanks
Attached Files
File Type: zip ROSTER 20141204140513.zip (688.7 KB, 347 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2014, 02:49 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Nhl 15 Roster

How to used this roster to xbox?
Old 12-06-2014, 11:18 AM   #3
Banned

babaracus88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkitos84
How to used this roster to xbox?
you need to use the program called horizon. here is the tutorial on how to do it

http://www.mediafire.com/view/e12o5r...r_Editing.docx

step 4 is just for editing purposes.
Old 12-06-2014, 12:14 PM   #4
Rookie

Huge request. Create roster please BLES version for Europe with the League KHL to NHL 2014 PS3. I'm from Russia and my dream is to play in the KHL clubs on PS3. Thank you.
Old 12-08-2014, 09:50 PM   #5
Pro

PensDynasty87's Arena

Finally somebody is using revamped ratings for last gen 15. A few questions tho, how far along are you in doing the ratings for the NHL and AHL? How updated are the rosters? And is this BeAGm ready?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2014, 09:10 AM   #6
Rookie

Nhl and Ahl are updated as of last week with additional players added to the ahl that are signed in the echl. I have completed all re edits for nhl and ahl im finishing up the free agents now and will repost later today, I still need to do edits as well for khl as most are renamed players from national teams (i never use them so i got rid of them) i also need to do the jerseys for khl players, this is a play now roster as beagm will filter all the european leagues in free agency. To make this a beagm mode go into nhlview and move the players in european league to hidden and just keep the prospects i will post it later i just havent been able to get to it yet (have two small kids and work 50 hrs a week so its been difficult to work on daily) anyway i will get it posted it just might take a week to get the beagm version up.
Old 12-09-2014, 09:47 PM   #7
Pro

PensDynasty87's Arena

Completely understandable, I can relate, Family and work always comes first but your work will be much appreciated and can't wait for the BeAGm version. Btw another question, are you using the revamped ratings from 14.

Last edited by PensDynasty87; 12-09-2014 at 09:51 PM.
Old 12-12-2014, 11:57 PM   #8
Rookie

Yes im using the nhl14 revamp from puckhead 73 and making a few changes to players to help adjust, Im currently redoing the ahl to accurately show the rosters as its been off and im trying to add players in the system of teams and then be able to put out the beagm, im trying to see how many players unsigned it'll allow and i'll either make sure to get in at least the top 5-10 prospects per team not currently in or if i can more. Im hoping to get it ready for next week. Its about another hundred players or so to add. Also i'll post another play now roster but im focused on putting the beagm out first.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »