Home

Starting a Online Association League

This is a discussion on Starting a Online Association League within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-05-2014, 04:04 PM   #1
Rookie

MaddGamerx's Arena

OVR: 0
Starting a Online Association League

[PS4] Yes i said online association league. The reason is, we would be doing multiple seasons, rookies, FA, trades would carry over to each season, players would have progression and regression.

Setup would be 16 teams
HOF Sim Sliders
Draft prospects would come from a myleague simulated
Same goes for player progression/regressions, all players would be tracked n edited after season based on their attributes from the myleague.

Example; I will create a MyLeague (the game mode) and If Kobe Bryant drops from one season to the next. And Some has a team with Kobe, from that season his attributes would change going into the next season. If he retires, he would retire from our league...

Anyway if you're interested, hit me up here. Im not sure how many i have just yet but for sure i know Cavs, Portland and maybe Wiz are taken

Last edited by MaddGamerx; 12-05-2014 at 04:15 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2014, 04:12 PM   #2
Rookie

RagazzoKobe's Arena

Re: Starting a Online Association League

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddGamerx
Yes i said online association league. The reason is, we would be doing multiple seasons, rookies, FA, trades would carry over to each season, players would have progression and regression.

Setup would be 16 teams
HOF Sim Sliders
Draft prospects would come from a myleague simulated
Same goes for player progression/regressions, all players would be tracked n edited after season based on their attributes from the myleague.

Example; I will create a MyLeague (the game mode) and If Kobe Bryant drops from one season to the next. And Some has a team with Kobe, from that season his attributes would change going into the next season. If he retires, he would retire from our league...

Anyway if you're interested, hit me up here. Im not sure how many i have just yet but for sure i know Cavs, Portland and maybe Wiz are taken
Which platform, PS4?
Old 12-05-2014, 04:14 PM   #3
Rookie

MaddGamerx's Arena

smh my bad bro, yes PS4
Old 12-05-2014, 04:25 PM   #4
Rookie

RagazzoKobe's Arena

Quote:
smh my bad bro, yes PS4
Hm let's say i am interested, what's the next step
Old 12-05-2014, 04:34 PM   #5
Rookie

MaddGamerx's Arena

Well we would friend each other on psn, id introduce u to the guys. I have maybe 3-4 core guys i know will be around even if the ps servers exploded. We are a sim type group, but we dont use actual rules just look for guys that understand real nba bball and ty to play towards that (on-ball is the only true rule).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2014, 04:39 PM   #6
Rookie

RagazzoKobe's Arena

Quote:
Well we would friend each other on psn, id introduce u to the guys. I have maybe 3-4 core guys i know will be around even if the ps servers exploded. We are a sim type group, but we dont use actual rules just look for guys that understand real nba bball and ty to play towards that (on-ball is the only true rule).
We could do that, my psn is: lovrotheking, next two weeks i won't be able to play so that could be a problem but after that, when christmas comes around i'll be able to play every day for 2 weeks, i follow basketball too much , playing in my college basketball team, part of one fantasy league, so yes, i think i understand bball.
Old 12-05-2014, 04:54 PM   #7
Rookie

MaddGamerx's Arena

Well i know people that know bball but for some reason have no desire to display it in 2k. But ur schedule is cool, it'll give time to thoroughly recruit good guys that wont quit. I could probably get 9-10 without recruiting. Ive ran leagues for ever on ps n xbox in the past. n im Madd-Gamerx
Old 12-05-2014, 06:06 PM   #8
Just started!

I'm interested. Never played in an online league before though.
psn : ricenguyen15x16

I would prefer the Clippers, Pelicans or Warriors.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »