Home

2017 Draft Class (PC)

This is a discussion on 2017 Draft Class (PC) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-02-2014, 07:33 AM   #1
Rookie

MajaFiggaz's Arena

OVR: 2
2017 Draft Class (PC)

***Mods, I also posted this over in the PC forum, Could you do me a favor and please delete that one***

What's up everyone. I just uploaded my 2017 draft class for the PC. The upload currently contains 90 real prospects(lowest rated is 60) , as well 2k generated scrubs (currently 57 and below) I plan on adding 15 more seniors(current sophs.) and then zeroing out the rating of the generated bums.

2017 Top 5
1. Thon Maker 79ovr skilled faceup C/PF
2. Jayson Tatum 78ovr all-around SF
3. Harry Giles 77ovr offensive-minded 4
4. Josh Jackson 77ovr all-around sf
5. Malik Monk 75 ovr shooter

Notes:

- The #6 prospect is Dennis Smith Jr. who is also rated 75ovr. The next 15 prospects are rated 73-70. Late-1st to mid-2nd are 69-66. Late2nd to undrafted 65-60...2kgenerated scrubs below 60. If ANY player is below 60 they are 2krandoms and i'll soon be zeroing(err, 25ing) out their ratings.

- I've included Thon Maker in my 2017, although there is an increasing probability that he reclasses, and may be in the 2016 draft class.

- I made this draft class after downloading 2015 & 2016 classes from 2Kshare. After cross referencing those classes with DraftExpress and NBADraft.net mock drafts and rankings, I noticed that the classes I downloaded were missing some guys who will likely come out this year or in 2016. This explains guys like Justise Winslow and Zak Irvin being in my 2017 class.

My 2017 class Name is simply: 2017
Username: MajaFiggaz
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »