Home

Better story lines: myCareer vs. Universe?

This is a discussion on Better story lines: myCareer vs. Universe? within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-21-2014, 07:28 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 9
Better story lines: myCareer vs. Universe?

Just curious to see what people would prefer. Personally, myCareer has been a huge let down for my CAW so I'm curious to see how Universe mode would work for just pure stories. I do like the idea of being able to control the WWE but would like to get my CAW some love too but just curious, where do people go for stories?

PS. This game is slowly drawing less interest especially that I have Dragon Age: Inquisition right next to it. :/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2014, 07:47 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Better story lines: myCareer vs. Universe?

I've done some but not a lot of both, I like my career for stories more because it feels personal because it's you, win or lose your guy keeps going and the stories change. But career takes a lot of time and I'm assuming since you have dragon age you don't want to devote much time to wwe, then I'd reccomend unvoerse until you have more time because in career it takes awhile before any good feuds. In universe, you control the feuds and thr length of feuds. Eventually unlocking specific feuds to use and possibly exploring the different options.in summary Universe you can pick up and play and choose feuds. In career of say it's better because it's unexpected feuds and more personal bit takes longer to get where you want.
Old 11-22-2014, 03:25 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Better story lines: myCareer vs. Universe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianChexMix
Just curious to see what people would prefer. Personally, myCareer has been a huge let down for my CAW so I'm curious to see how Universe mode would work for just pure stories. I do like the idea of being able to control the WWE but would like to get my CAW some love too but just curious, where do people go for stories?

PS. This game is slowly drawing less interest especially that I have Dragon Age: Inquisition right next to it. :/
Like I said in another thread, why couldn't have career mode been like season mode in HCTP. The random stories in that were great.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »