Home

MyPlayer Switches Profiles?

This is a discussion on MyPlayer Switches Profiles? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-07-2014, 11:57 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
MyPlayer Switches Profiles?

Haven't posed here in quite some time, but after coming across this problem and not being able to find someone else who had the same one after some searches on google, I figured I'd log on and post the dilemma here and see if anyone had an answer.

Okay, so my brother and I share an XBox One and we both play 2K. Obviously, we have two different MyPlayers for each of our accounts. Keep in mind, we have two different accounts and we do not play on each others account (mine even has a password to type in to log into it).

Today, I logged on to play some MyCareer, but when realized that my player was actually his - the player that he created on his account for his my player. His name, his face, his body type. None of the accessories that I had for my players, nothing. Our accounts were not logged on at the same time, it was solely mine. I tried turning the game off an on; logging onto his and then back onto mine; resetting the game, unplugging the XBox and plugging it back in, etc..., but nothing worked. Every time I logged on to my account, his player was being displayed and not mine. When I logged onto his account, his player was the same (the same one that replaced my player).

In the store, the sleeves and clothes I bought are still available. The amount of VC I had is the same amount I had before and the "social media" name is the same, as are the stats my players has, his ratings, etc... All that is different is the player, which could be just as annoying as anything else because, although I did not face scan him, I went extensively into detail when creating him while my brother did practically nothing.

I would just like to know if anyone has come across this problem and if there is a way to fix it (sorry if this was already asked and/or answered, I haven't been on these boards in a while).

Thank you!

Last edited by fanofikedavis; 11-08-2014 at 12:05 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »