Home

CFM freezing when loading question...

This is a discussion on CFM freezing when loading question... within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-04-2014, 09:30 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
CFM freezing when loading question...

I am playing Madden on Xbox one and in my CFM which i was trying to control all 32 teams (i will stop because it takes to long since the interface is so slow. I cant believe you cant make it all auto-pilot till the offseason without taking 20 minutes to do that) Anyway, i keep running into the problem of the game freezing while trying to load... Has there been a work around to this? Is this just because i am controlling all 32 teams?

Your answers are appreciated.

While im at it if anyone has any suggestions on how to run my CFM im all ears. I dont want start players leaving there team, but controlling all 32 teams seems to take forever. Can you just control all of the teams in the offseason?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2014, 07:07 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: CFM freezing when loading question...

Is the game actually freezing or is it that the game doesn't load? Your description on what is happening is vague.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sram444
I am playing Madden on Xbox one and in my CFM which i was trying to control all 32 teams (i will stop because it takes to long since the interface is so slow. I cant believe you cant make it all auto-pilot till the offseason without taking 20 minutes to do that) Anyway, i keep running into the problem of the game freezing while trying to load... Has there been a work around to this? Is this just because i am controlling all 32 teams?

While im at it if anyone has any suggestions on how to run my CFM im all ears. I dont want start players leaving there team, but controlling all 32 teams seems to take forever. Can you just control all of the teams in the offseason?
Old 11-14-2014, 03:06 PM   #3
Rookie

Shizz420's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sram444

I get this same issue on PS4
Old 11-14-2014, 07:27 PM   #4
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

It's a massive, major bug that was never patched. It was widely reported yet never ever patched.

HUGE Letdown to say the least.

32 team control is not possible this year on M15 without the infinite load screen when trying to start a game with different teams. It seems is you change anything (schemes, do game prep anything really) for more than one team your screwed.
NHL25 - Panthers YR1
Star Wars Outlaws

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Old 11-30-2014, 01:51 PM   #5
Rookie

Frog-Face-Frown's Arena

OVR: 2
Angry Re: CFM freezing when loading question...

This is a possible fix not 100 percent guaranteed but sometimes checking depth chart or seeing if one of the teams has a missing or injured player and no backup at this position. This game has stupid position requirements. You shouldn't be forced to have both left and right at any position just a minimum number. Real NFL Teams rotate players from left to right all the time, injury often plays a factor. The same can be said with stupid linebacker rolb, lolb mlb should not be separate minimum numbers, just a minimum number of LB's. Really messes auto pilot logic for cpu on user teams. Yeah EA could add a player preference rating that would cause a slight drop in rating if a player in real life plays better at RG than at LG but being forced to carry both Right and Left is limiting and stupid on EA's part and that is part of the issue for endless load screen on the play game screen on CFM because something gets messed up with the depth chart logic and the cpu isn't programed to resolve it if it is on autopilot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2014, 03:14 PM   #6
Rookie

PS4. Having the same loading problem when trying to play one CFM team I control against another CFM team I control. Tried going auto with the one I don't want to play for one week but it does not seem to work. It does load SOMETIMES so I think I am doing something wrong. But once it doesnt load once, it doesnt load ever until i force advance the week.

NO FIX FOR THIS????
Old 12-20-2014, 03:27 PM   #7
Rookie

Never mind. Found it in a different thread. Easy enough...
Old 12-20-2014, 08:53 PM   #8
Just started!

I have to enjoy for example week nevertheless it will not apparently operate.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »