Home

FIFA 15 Be A Pro Career Mode "accomplishments" issues

This is a discussion on FIFA 15 Be A Pro Career Mode "accomplishments" issues within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
NBA 2K25 Cover Athletes - Jayson Tatum, A'ja Wilson and Vince Carter
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive and Analysis
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games

Old 11-04-2014, 07:18 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
FIFA 15 Be A Pro Career Mode "accomplishments" issues

Hey everyone!

I've been trying to contact EA (through forums and social media mostly) about this, and even trying to figure it out by myself, but I'm getting nowhere. So, I figured I would give this forum a chance to see if I can get some help from anybody who has experienced this as well.

I love playing the offline Be A Pro mode in FIFA, so I've kicked off a few of those careers in FIFA 15 (simultaneously and individually), only for all, and I mean ALL of them to be ruined by some bug in which my unlocked accomplishments are being unlocked multiple times.

At one point, I was a 94-rated 19-year-old midfielder after the first 14 games of my career. Started out as a 71-rated player. And this was using EASFC Career Pro boosts only, but not the initial +5 I have the option to add.

This is happening with every career I've started so far, regardless of position, team, etc. It's completely ruining every career and I can't figure out how to fix it.

Has this occurred to anyone else? Have you gotten a response from EA? Have you fixed it yourself? Any advice, tips? I'm lost at the moment and this issue is making me aggro.

I'd greatly appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks in advance.

//Seb
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2014, 04:51 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: FIFA 15 Be A Pro Career Mode "accomplishments" issues

Experienced the exact same thing. Do you play Pro Clubs also?

I've found that for me the bug is triggered any time I play Pro Clubs first and then jump into Career Mode. Even just entering the Pro Clubs menus and then switching to Career Mode seems to do it. If you start a new career and just make sure it's the first mode you launch that session, you should be good. If you forget (like I do a lot) and start playing career after you've played clubs, just close the game and reboot so that it doesn't autosave the bugged attributes on you.

Don't know if any other modes trigger the bug, or if it's just clubs, but in any case just try launching career mode first thing whenever you want to play it. Works for me.
Old 11-06-2014, 07:54 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: FIFA 15 Be A Pro Career Mode "accomplishments" issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantaLarry
Experienced the exact same thing. Do you play Pro Clubs also?

I've found that for me the bug is triggered any time I play Pro Clubs first and then jump into Career Mode. Even just entering the Pro Clubs menus and then switching to Career Mode seems to do it. If you start a new career and just make sure it's the first mode you launch that session, you should be good. If you forget (like I do a lot) and start playing career after you've played clubs, just close the game and reboot so that it doesn't autosave the bugged attributes on you.

Don't know if any other modes trigger the bug, or if it's just clubs, but in any case just try launching career mode first thing whenever you want to play it. Works for me.

I do play Pro Clubs, and other modes too, but I never noticed that being the trigger. So... if I jump into CM the very first thing I do when I boot up the game, wether I intend to play a match or not, would that be enough to keep the bug from triggering? Regardless of what mode I play afterwards and then jump into CM again?

In any case, that was some good advice. I will have to remember that. Might actually make Be A Pro playable for me.

Thank you very much!

//Seb

Last edited by AnyGivenGamer; 11-06-2014 at 08:02 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »