Home

NBA 2K11 - 2014-2015 ROSTER (360 ONLY)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 - 2014-2015 ROSTER (360 ONLY) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-28-2014, 07:49 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
NBA 2K11 - 2014-2015 ROSTER (360 ONLY)

2014-2015 NBA SEASON.

POST-TRADE DEADLINE ROSTER FILE - Version 6

ROSTERS UPDATE: 4/7/15.

Each team has 100% correct rosters as of 4/7/15.
Latest transactions updated.
Various ratings / attributes edits at various points during season.
Depth Charts Updated (with major injuries noted).
TONS of CAPS - not a missing player for all NBA teams.
TONS of CAP edits: ratings, accessories, player models, tendencies, etc.
NEW CAPS created as needed for 100% accurate rosters.
NETS & PELICANS courts AND jerseys edits by Yung AJ24 (many thanks!!).
NEW CAPS: Jerel McNeal (PHX), Sim Bhullar (SAC), Jack Cooley (UTA), Ricky Ledo (NYK), Chris Babb (BOS), Dwight Buycks (LAL), Jorge Gutierrez (MIL), Arinze Onuaku (NOTE on MIN: Onuaku is in the FA list - 16th roster injury exception for MIN, but I kept their roster intact)

*Note on Lakers: I released Wayne Ellington as he's out for year to get their roster 15-man compliant (the Lakers were granted a 16th roster exception).

*Note on Free Agents: at this point in time we are totally out of CAPs to use on Free Agents. So unless something changes, I'll need to make some decisions on how we'll proceed if any teams choose to make new signings within the last week of the regular season.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

NOTE: THERE ARE BRAND NEW INSTRUCTIONS (BELOW) - you MIGHT have to use HORIZON & follow the specific directions provided (you can TRY to use MODIO, but I cannot guarantee it will work). ENJOY!!

My deepest thanks to all who worked on this file - we have kept this game alive due to many people who have helped out!

NOTE: To use these rosters in Association Mode, follow these direction: Play a game to tip-off, exit, then set up the association. Everything should work fine after that. Review your divisions so the schedule is more sensible. **credit to: MavsManiac4Life.

HORIZON DIRECTIONS:

- with NBA 2K11 in your 360, save a generic roster to your hard drive. Just use the generic "Roster1" that 2K provides.
- now go to your 360 homescreen and go to your settings - find your storage - and then copy that file from your hard drive to your THUMB DRIVE. (you can now delete that "Roster1" file from your HARD DRIVE).
- with the new file that I have provided for you (which are now dated files for 2K11) - extract the file from the winrar folder and put MY file on your desktop
- here is where things might be a bit different...
- if you do not have the program HORIZON - you will need to google a free download of it. Beware of spam sites, but you will be able to find it. this will be the most important step, because I cannot guarantee that Modio will work any longer, and HORIZON will be a MUST!
- once you have that program...
- put your thumb drive into your laptop/pc. If a popup shows up to open the thumb drive, just close it out.
- open HORIZON
- you should see a large box open (which is the main Horizon program) AND you should also see a smaller box open (probably on your left) where your thumb drive will be seen.
- with the Drive Explorer open (which will basically be your thumb drive) click on the folder called GAMES
- then click on the NBA 2K11 folder
- then click on the roster that YOU CREATED (the one called "Roster1")
- click on the right most tab called CONTENT (you'll now see the roster with the timestamp - still YOUR roster file)
- RIGHT CLICK on that roster and choose REPLACE
- a new window will open which will be YOUR DESK TOP - choose MY ROSTER FILE that you downloaded prior and pulled out of the winzip folder by DOUBLE CLICKING on it
- choose RESIGN & REHASH (which I believe is the 2nd tab at the top)
- wait for the confirmation to confirm you've successfully done so (I always do this twice for good measure!!)
- now close horizon
- safely remove your thumb drive
- insert the thumb drive into your 360 - copy that file from your thumb drive to your hard drive
- load up the game and then load that save and enjoy!

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Alternate Horizon Directions (provided by Test_12):

To make things more explict, here are the instructions if someone else has this issue:
1 - Save the Roster save/file as you normally would
2 - Launch Horizon and double click the Roster1 file that you saved
3 - Under Package Info tab, note the Profile, Device and Console IDs to somewhere (notepad is OK).
4 - Close the window and delete the old roster file.
5 - Now drag and drop the roster that mkharsh33 provided
6 - Edit the IDs according to the ones you have previously noted.
7 - Now, I don't know which order is correct, so I double signed the file just in case. Click 'Save & Rehash', then 'Save to Device' and 'Save & Rehash' again.
8 - Close Horizon, safely remove the thumb drive and insert it to 360. Move/Copy the roster from thumb drive to hard drive. Load the roster from Options if you don't see the changes.

FILE:
Attached Files
File Type: zip NBA 2K11 - April 7 2015 Roster.zip (731.7 KB, 601 views)

Last edited by mkharsh33; 04-07-2015 at 08:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2014, 07:53 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Re: NBA 2K11 - 2014-2015 ROSTER (360 ONLY)

NBA 2K11 SLIDERS

Difficulty: ALL-STAR
Game Speed: 51
Fatigue / Injuries: On
Clutch Factor: Off
Shooting Type: Real Player %
FT Shooting Type: Real Player %
Free Throw Difficulty: 100

Quarter Length: 10 Minutes

My Controller: Controller Settings: Defensive Assist Strength: 0

Association Mode Player Speed: 45

OFFENSE - (USER / CPU):
Inside Shot Success: 51
Close Shot Success: 45
Mid-Range Success: 51
3-Pt Success: 51 / 52
Layup Success: 50
Dunk Success: 49
Dunk In Traffic Success: 49
Pass Accuracy: 44
Alley-Oop Success: 47
Contact Shot Success: 43

DEFENSE - (USER / CPU):
Driving Contact Shot Frequency: 85
Inside Contact Shot Frequency: 85
Help Defense Strength: 100
Steal Success: 45 / 50

ATTRIBUTES - (USER / CPU):
Quickness: 40 / 55
Vertical: 40 / 55
Strength: 15 / 10
Stamina: 50
Durability: 50
Hustle: 100
Ball Handling: 35
Hands: 90
Dunking Ability: 35
On Ball Defense: 0 / 100
Stealing: 50
Blocking: 0 / 100
Offensive Awareness: 50
Defensive Awareness: 100
Offensive Rebounding: 100
Defensive Rebounding: 0
Clutch Factor: 0
Consistency: 50
Fatigue Rate: 50
Injury Frequency: 48 / 46
Injury Severity: 48 / 46

TENDENCIES - (USER / CPU):
Take Inside Shots: 0
Take Close Shots: 0
Take Mid-Range Shots: 0
Take 3-PT Shots: 0
Attack The Basket: 0
Look For Post Players: 0
Throw Alley Oops: 0
Attempt Dunks: 0
Attempt Put-backs: 100
Throw Flashy Passes: 45
Commit Fouls: 100
Play Passing Lanes: 5
Go For On-Ball Steals: 5
Contest Shots: 100
Backdoor Cuts: 0

FOULS:
- All Fouls set at 100 (USER & CPU) except:
- Blocking Foul Frequency: 56
- Reaching Foul Frequency: 97
- Shooting Foul Frequency: USER & CPU: 65

Last edited by mkharsh33; 04-02-2015 at 10:22 AM.
Old 10-28-2014, 07:54 PM   #3
MVP

MavsManiac4Life's Arena

OVR: 11

Thanks for all the years that you and others have put into this game. No basketball game (at least on current gen) has been able to beat 2K11's quality, and I can't wait to pop this in. Will get things going with this tomorrow, got to tune into the real thing tonight!
Old 10-28-2014, 08:54 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

Maybe I injected the wrong roster(tried it twice), but Twolves still have Barea and Cunningham...Anyone else check it yet...I'm doubting myself before I doubt anything mkharsh has done... Much respect to the guys who put the time in for this..

Edit*** I'm an idiot, disregard post...

Last edited by eskimos44; 10-28-2014 at 08:58 PM.
Old 10-28-2014, 10:13 PM   #5
Rookie

kamilradom1910's Arena

OVR: 0

@mkharsh33

Thank you for your hard work.

Maybe you would do now to 2k15 sliders

e: Beautiful first match at the season opening SAS - Mavs

Last edited by kamilradom1910; 10-28-2014 at 10:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2014, 12:55 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Note... I plan to continue to update this file. I will continue to review the player models for the CAPs. I'll see what trends are happening with depth charts. I'll also review the attributes/ratings for players that are clearly in need of updating.

I just did my fantasy draft for the NBA league I run, so I'm staying pretty up on things. This year I tracked all transactions in a document - first time I had done that in a few years. So I'm pretty stoked about this upcoming NBA season. I've also decided to give up on NBA 2K15 - this 2K11 roster file will keep me occupied, and I'm looking forward to actually playing some games.

If you guys see anything that needs updated, I'd really appreciate it if you could post it here. Will be a big help as I tried to speed up the process to get this file out for you guys on Opening Night.

Thanks again!
Old 10-29-2014, 07:35 PM   #7
MVP

MavsManiac4Life's Arena

OVR: 11

Started looking through the rosters today, and they look great. The only tiny thing I noticed was that Mirza Teletovic (BKN) could really use a bump in his 3 rating. I think he's currently a 60 or so, when spotting up is his specialty, he was torching Dallas last year in a game they had. Shot 39% last year, took 5 a game, 349 total. Changing his tendency and rating is the only thing that I see so far, everything looks great, especially the CAPs, some of these are spot on.

EDIT: And the Mavs officially brought JJ Barea back on a vet minimum deal, waived Gal Mekel.

Last edited by MavsManiac4Life; 10-29-2014 at 08:05 PM.
Old 10-29-2014, 11:38 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Appreciate that!! I worked on the file today - updating the player CAPs that were done prior to me working on it. Also noting various other things as I go through it. I noticed that player TOUCHES (in tendencies for each individual player) are pathetic - which would have been "out of the box" rosters. So I'm trying to get those worked on as well. It's a lot of work, but this file plays beautifully... Expect a new update on FRIDAY. I have to be out of town for a conference on Saturday, so I'll have something for you guys this Friday.

I'll have the Barea transaction, and should have a better feel for the depth charts / minutes played.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »