Home

How deep a rotation are you guys using in MyTeam?

This is a discussion on How deep a rotation are you guys using in MyTeam? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-24-2014, 03:31 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
How deep a rotation are you guys using in MyTeam?

Originally I was giving minutes to all 12 guys (partially due to worrying about shot fatigue), but I figured I wanted my better players playing more often.

Right now I have 9 guys, looking to cut it down to 8, but it is going to be kind of brutal having to use contract cards on guys who aren't getting minutes.

Anyhow, how many guys are you guys playing per game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2014, 03:44 PM   #2
Pro

Biizz713's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How deep a rotation are you guys using in MyTeam?

I'm not sure if I like the stamina in 2k15. on one hand I love the fact that I can play Dwight Howard more than 2 or 3 minutes at a time before he gets tired. on the other hand my opponent can turbo around for most of the game and not really suffer any consequences.

it depends on the flow of the game honestly, i've had games where I was able to pull off a 7 or 8 man rotation and others where I need to use 10.
Old 10-24-2014, 03:59 PM   #3
I smell sulfur...

Kodii Rockets's Arena

OVR: 12

I try to stay between a 9-10 man rotation.

And in regards to to stamina issue, I think it's a little ridiculous to be honest. I played against a guy who played D12 the whole game with no subs, THE WHOLE GAME! lol I was a big fan of playing sim and getting a mediocre squad and executing, but this mode seems to be geared more towards a less 'sim' style of basketball. I know how silly that sounds being a fantasy game and all, but I think improvements can be made to reward players for real basketball and not the manipulate your way to victory as it currently stands.

/rant

Also looking for solid CF25 Dynasty owners, follow the link to get started >> PS5 P5 Dynasty Discord
Old 10-24-2014, 04:39 PM   #4
Pro

Readysetdiego's Arena

OVR: 0

I played a guy a few days ago who didn't use his bench at all. He hung around within 5-10 points till the 4th. Then I started pressuring his PG which was Rose with Cp3, and it was a free poke away most of the time due to him finally being tired. Putting Bruiser badges on your lineup players could help avoid the no sub cheese I guess.

Personally I use a 10 man rotation. Starters play 4 mins of the 1st, bench comes in for the final minute until around 3 mins till the half ends. Then my starters come back in. And I repeat the same cycle in the 2nd half. Works fine for me. I used to use auto subs and just go 13 deep but it was not worth it.
Old 10-24-2014, 04:51 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

10 man rotation for me. Fill my other roster spots with bronzes and 0 minutes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2014, 01:36 AM   #6
Rookie

johhnywave's Arena

OVR: 3

9. Starters all around 35 mpg.

But I'm just getting into this mode, so my teams aren't really deep. John Jenkins is probably my best bench player (though his shot us pureee).

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »