Home

NHL15 EA Rosters

This is a discussion on NHL15 EA Rosters within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-18-2014, 03:42 PM   #1
Pro

porky14's Arena

OVR: 6
NHL15 EA Rosters Xbox

EA Roster 11 (Apr 22)

-I will put new rosters on this page only:
Attached Files
File Type: rar ROSTER 20150423202709.rar (1.45 MB, 109 views)

Last edited by porky14; 04-23-2015 at 08:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2014, 06:15 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NHL15 EA Rosters

Do you have David Pastrnak of Providence on here? And if so, think you could just post a CAP for him? Tried setting up xtaf xplorer and Horizon and couldn't get certain files to download. Thanks.
Old 10-25-2014, 08:05 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: NHL15 EA Rosters Xbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by porky14
EA Roster 3

-I will put new rosters on this page only
PS3? XBOX?
Plus, what release date is this?

Thanks!
Old 10-25-2014, 08:17 AM   #4
Rookie

OK, well I realized the date was oct. 23. But how do you open this file in NHLView NG? There is only 1 file in this archive and NHLView doesn't open it.
I am not new in the world of rosters and add-ons, but I am new in the NG era. I've picked up NHLView NG yesterday...
How to visualize the roster? I already got an NHL 13 roster set and I could just point out the folder and NHLView would open it. Why is it different now?

Thanks for the pointers! Really appreciated...
Old 10-25-2014, 08:35 AM   #5
Rookie

OK, so doing some research I found that this roster is directly out of an XBOX. But the file hasn'T been "Unpacked" using Horizon. I downloaded Horizon for the heck of unpacking the needed roster file... but it happens that you need the file to be on an USB KEY specifically formatted for the XBOX OS... which I don't have.
Right now, all I would like to be able to do, is open the EA Roster #3 so I can have a look at the players. I don't need to modify anything, I won't even be using the roster update. I just need to visualize.
Can someone upload the "unpacked" versio that can be opened in NHLView NG, please?

Thanks a lot for your help, pals!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2014, 01:53 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_nrv
OK, so doing some research I found that this roster is directly out of an XBOX. But the file hasn'T been "Unpacked" using Horizon. I downloaded Horizon for the heck of unpacking the needed roster file... but it happens that you need the file to be on an USB KEY specifically formatted for the XBOX OS... which I don't have.
Right now, all I would like to be able to do, is open the EA Roster #3 so I can have a look at the players. I don't need to modify anything, I won't even be using the roster update. I just need to visualize.
Can someone upload the "unpacked" versio that can be opened in NHLView NG, please?

Thanks a lot for your help, pals!
the zip file contains a .db file and one with no extension. the one with .db is to be opened with nhlviewNG and the other file is the one to transfer to usb within horizon. the files are the 10/23 update #3
Attached Files
File Type: zip EARoster2.zip (1.37 MB, 150 views)
Old 10-27-2014, 01:39 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pezdaddy
the zip file contains a .db file and one with no extension. the one with .db is to be opened with nhlviewNG and the other file is the one to transfer to usb within horizon. the files are the 10/23 update #3
Cool! Great then! Oct 23 suits me!
Old 01-05-2015, 08:19 PM   #8
Pro

porky14's Arena

OVR: 6

Just keeping it real

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »