Home

Game Freezing?

This is a discussion on Game Freezing? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-18-2014, 02:52 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 13
Game Freezing?

Has anyone noticed that since the second patch that your games freeze on xbox one?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2014, 05:54 AM   #2
Rookie

finnish_flash's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Game Freezing?

There are multiple threads about this issue. Tje big problem is that it seems like people have different kind of issues. I myself had the problem that when I tried to resume my offline franchise in game saves the game froze, so the only way was to sim the games or play the whole game, which I very rarely have time for. Tried every solution I could find but nothing worked. Right now I'm reinstalling the game to my xbox since that seems to be my last option. If it doesn't work, I simply can't play this Madden anymore. Fingers crossed because I have enjoyed this game so much.
Old 10-19-2014, 12:55 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 13
Re: Game Freezing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnish_flash
There are multiple threads about this issue. Tje big problem is that it seems like people have different kind of issues. I myself had the problem that when I tried to resume my offline franchise in game saves the game froze, so the only way was to sim the games or play the whole game, which I very rarely have time for. Tried every solution I could find but nothing worked. Right now I'm reinstalling the game to my xbox since that seems to be my last option. If it doesn't work, I simply can't play this Madden anymore. Fingers crossed because I have enjoyed this game so much.
I know, it seems just when EA makes a very solid Madden NFL game there has to be a small issue that ruins it for everyone else. Hopefully they can find a solution.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »