Home

Old 10-17-2014, 09:23 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 1
The Pro Pack

I used 7500 coins to open a Pro Pack that's supposed to have at least I gold and 1 elite player and got neither! All I received were Bronze players. Seems like the Ultimate GYP. Has this happened to anyone else?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2014, 06:16 AM   #2
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: The Pro Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
I used 7500 coins to open a Pro Pack that's supposed to have at least I gold and 1 elite player and got neither! All I received were Bronze players. Seems like the Ultimate GYP. Has this happened to anyone else?
I opened 140 packs last weekend and all I got was a marcell dareus player of theweek card. Like some gave suggested, ddon't waste your money or coins on packs.
Old 10-18-2014, 07:51 AM   #3
Banned

heater41's Arena

OVR: 10

Pro packs guarantee you 1 gold player, NOT an elite. I have NEVER seen a pro pack without a gold player. A crappy one? Yes! NEVER without one and I have opened a LOT of packs over the years!
Old 10-18-2014, 07:56 AM   #4
Rookie

iamcline's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
I opened 140 packs last weekend and all I got was a marcell dareus player of theweek card. Like some gave suggested, ddon't waste your money or coins on packs.
140 packs? Holy bologna. Sounds like me and CSGO cases!
Old 10-18-2014, 11:16 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by heater41
Pro packs guarantee you 1 gold player, NOT an elite. I have NEVER seen a pro pack without a gold player. A crappy one? Yes! NEVER without one and I have opened a LOT of packs over the years!
Well, I have news for you:

The Pro Pack description is "The Fan's favorite. Contains at least 1 gold or elite and a mix of 9 other player and team items."

There was neither a gold or elite player in the bunch, just bronze players, not even silver. There wasn't one player among them I could use for starting, and it cost 7500 coins.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2014, 12:03 PM   #6
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcline
140 packs? Holy bologna. Sounds like me and CSGO cases!
Dropped 99 dollars and got a error msg so I dropped 74 which went through. I got back to the main screen and see that I L14,000 points. I thought I got some f bonus points for spending but I was wrong !!!!!!!!!!! Check my transactions after I used all the points and saw that Iwas charged for the 99 dollar ppurchase smh
Old 10-18-2014, 06:10 PM   #7
MVP

I contacted EA support and he gave me a Gold JJ Watt rated 70, and he included a Pro Pack for free. He did say that Gold or Elite is not necessarily a player, could be a team item. Anyway, I already have JJ Watt (Gold) rated 70 and can't do much with another, trading or auctioning is not possible.

So, for 7500 coins I get a 70 rated JJ Watt, and this is called, Pro Pack, The Fan's Favorite

This is my first year playing MUT. I like it as a sideline to CCM, just don't like getting ripped off. I could do a lot better than a 70-rated JJ Watt for 7500 coins.
Old 10-18-2014, 07:39 PM   #8
Pro

cherman24's Arena

Take the amount of time for an EA phone call or email and subtract what you get from them (if anything) and see if it's worth it. Last year on FIFA, there was an error toward the end of the season with the mobile app and they listed everything on my transfer list for the minimum price (and was swiped up instantly) and they gave me a gold untradeable pack. They must deal with a lot of inquires and rather than to sift through what's real and bs, they just ship out an untradeable pack.

In MUT, the packs suck. You will get absolutely nothing in a rookie pack (by nothing I mean no gold/elite possibilities) and 7500 is the scratch off lotto pack. Their promo packs are either real money (BCA) or big gambles 50000-75000 per pack.

This is my first year in MUT and I've opened 8 BCA packs (don't like to give money, but I'm a sucker for charity) and well over 150 packs with coins and have pulled 3 TOTW (lower tier cards) and 1 elite (Aqib Talib). I'm not saying that I deserve something great, but when you open a few packs and keep getting the same trash, it's frustrating...but then again, that's the gamble. The BCA packs (which I bought 8), I got 5 different BCA gold players and some gold players that don't belong in any sets.

Sorry for your luck on the EA customer service and the pro pack.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »