Home

Edit Schedules in NHL14?

This is a discussion on Edit Schedules in NHL14? within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-17-2014, 05:01 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 2
Edit Schedules in NHL14?

Are there any tools that will allow me to edit the season schedule in NHL14 to be accurate for the 2014-15 season?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2014, 10:32 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Edit Schedules in NHL14?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CgyFlames
Are there any tools that will allow me to edit the season schedule in NHL14 to be accurate for the 2014-15 season?
only option is the EA DB Editor, but it's tedious because there is no import option, so you would have to edit it line by line
Old 10-19-2014, 06:25 PM   #3
Pro

Thank you!

EDIT: I have a lot of experience modding the PC games, and I managed to get as far as opening the DB file and finding the schedule, but, after editing and re packing, the game says the file is corrupted.

Last edited by CgyFlames; 10-19-2014 at 09:56 PM.
Old 10-21-2014, 09:54 PM   #4
Rookie

komikozi bob's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Thank you!

EDIT: I have a lot of experience modding the PC games, and I managed to get as far as opening the DB file and finding the schedule, but, after editing and re packing, the game says the file is corrupted.
Once you repacked it did you encrypt it with bruteforce?

I would like to do this also. I have the file open in ea db editor, but not sure how to schedule tab is layed out. Flames you got any insight on this?? I see the home team but the away team column is zeros.
Old 10-26-2014, 09:19 AM   #5
Pro

Yes, I figured it out and i have a fully working new schedule!

There is some kind of issue with the provided xml that makes the away teams all set to zero. So, what you have to do is create a new xml config and then open the db file. There will be a bunch of cryptic names for the tabs, but the away teams will be correct now.

You can figure out which tab is schedule for the league you want by checking out the start dates and team ID's. The NHL schedule, for example, is the only one that starts on month 9, date 0 (Oct 1 in the game). I was editing the AHL schedule and its tab NKJA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2014, 09:47 AM   #6
Rookie

komikozi bob's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Yes, I figured it out and i have a fully working new schedule!

There is some kind of issue with the provided xml that makes the away teams all set to zero. So, what you have to do is create a new xml config and then open the db file. There will be a bunch of cryptic names for the tabs, but the away teams will be correct now.

You can figure out which tab is schedule for the league you want by checking out the start dates and team ID's. The NHL schedule, for example, is the only one that starts on month 9, date 0 (Oct 1 in the game). I was editing the AHL schedule and its tab NKJA.
Yes figured it out also. I used someones else's xml and it showed everyting correctly.
Old 10-28-2014, 07:44 PM   #7
Rookie

Could one of the people who figured it out and edited the schedule upload it so that we can all have it? I am still using NHL 14 and it would be great to have the current schedule. Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »