Home

2k8 style roster experiment

This is a discussion on 2k8 style roster experiment within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-16-2014, 03:01 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
2k8 style roster experiment

We'll. I loved 2k football, but......
So I'm experimenting with a roster based on the 2k8 star rating system. I'm including legends and using a combination of raw attribute data from 2k8 roster editor and my own opinion on abilities. I am being very fair and historically accurate as I can be. Would love input or help. If you want to download, its on madden share xbox under "IT" by "buho oscuro". I am a long time Bears fan so I completed them and a polar opposite franchise, the JAGS! In a perfect world we could download, edit team that you're familiar with historically, upload and so on. This roster would end up with some obvious dynasty franchises, but to be honest I really think that's what I'm after...I want to feel the disparity between players and teams. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »