Home

This game really shines online. I feel sorry for those that dont play head to head ga

This is a discussion on This game really shines online. I feel sorry for those that dont play head to head ga within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-16-2014, 01:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
This game really shines online. I feel sorry for those that dont play head to head ga

With all the dislikes this game gets every year. After playing over a 100 games on line. This game really shines. The defensive options that were given this year was long over due and very welcomed. you can seriously play with any team and be very competitive. I don't run in to chesser like I use to. I cant get enough of the head to head battles just figuring out how to stop some thing this year is very gratifying. Its gotten to the point I play this games for hours unlike past editions. Running the ball is the best and hope they dont change it. this games is seriously a chess match and every thing you do must be set up at the right times. you just cant keep doing the same stuff over and over any more and have great success. You really have to be patient. It may not be the best football game but this one is close enough. This is only for online players. you cpu guys are missing out big time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2014, 02:06 PM   #2
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: This game really shines online. I feel sorry for those that dont play head to hea

I love playing Madden online with players who take a real football approach. I agree that Madden truly shines online as well as local couch head to head matches.

I need to head online and start playing some games....I do like playing a chess match and your right....it is very rewarding when you can win online.
NHL25 - Panthers YR1
Star Wars Outlaws

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Old 10-16-2014, 03:23 PM   #3
MVP

sooner1's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: This game really shines online. I feel sorry for those that dont play head to hea

I agree this is the first time since way back to the ps2 days that I truly am loving online,
Old 10-16-2014, 07:44 PM   #4
MVP

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

Except for the excessive drags and slants... And the man coverage that is blown non stop.. This game is amazing.. I just wish they could get it all working well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-16-2014, 08:25 PM   #5
Banned

No doubt it is fantastic. The only things killing the experience are users who want to be in as many LGs as possibly and cry if quarter lengths are over 6 minutes WITH clock accel on. I'd love to get in a competitive O.S. league but from what I've seen you aren't allowed to switch players on D which is a major buzzkill IMO.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2014, 09:01 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
Except for the excessive drags and slants... And the man coverage that is blown non stop.. This game is amazing.. I just wish they could get it all working well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes but I stop drags a lot and slants are hit and miss. but if you call the plays to stop slants it does what it suppose to do. even the buzz defenses work like a charm. It just callling them at the right time.
Old 10-17-2014, 12:37 AM   #7
Banned

When I do play Madden this is the only game mode I play. This is probably the best playing Madden ever online, im having a blast espcially since my Cowboys are way better than they were when the game was release. Loving the defense, and it seems like the physics are getting better & better.
Old 10-17-2014, 05:00 PM   #8
Banned

Wow only a few replies to this thread, I guess OS really hates Madden online?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »