Home

Edit Rotations?

This is a discussion on Edit Rotations? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-15-2014, 09:00 AM   #1
Rookie

RaY_Z's Arena

OVR: 3
Edit Rotations?

Hey Guys. I don't know why, but I can't seem to find the option where I can edit player rotations (e.g. removing someone from the injured list etc.).

Does anyone know where this is? Very frustrating as it was fairly easy to find in 2k14.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2014, 09:10 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Edit Rotations?

Yeah I'm missing this too. There is a rotations screen in the coach gameplan but you can't edit the different lineups like quick, tall, bench or freethrow. You can only change your starting five and adjust the minutes.

This is very frustating especially since the lineups are not adjusted automatically (at least not correct). I changed the starting five on my Bulls but the bench player that became the new starter was still in the "Bench" lineup too and I have to edit these lineups everytime when I start a game.
Old 10-15-2014, 09:10 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Are you talking about editing rotations inside My league or outside the game. In my league it is under one of the tabs I can't remember what it is. To do it off a mode it should be the one all the way to the right click on that than there should be roster creator and roster in there.
Old 10-15-2014, 09:17 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaAJ
Are you talking about editing rotations inside My league or outside the game. In my league it is under one of the tabs I can't remember what it is. To do it off a mode it should be the one all the way to the right click on that than there should be roster creator and roster in there.
Yes, the rotations menu is there but you can't actually edit more than the starters and the minutes (See my post above).
Old 10-15-2014, 11:36 PM   #5
Rookie

RaY_Z's Arena

OVR: 3

Can anyone confirm if this is possible? So Frustrating!

All I want to do is play with Eric Moreland and see how he is, but he's stuck on the injured list.

Does anyone know how to add him in the starting lineup and take him off the injured list?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »