Home

Enjoying the game but.........

This is a discussion on Enjoying the game but......... within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-14-2014, 06:27 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Question Enjoying the game but.........

Missing too many lays. My biggest issue with the game is the miss layups and mid range jump shots. Don't know if I should tap the button/stick or hold it down. Lays seem to be more explosive but I'm missing to many even with superstars like James and Durant. Of course I'm not forcing in a pack paint but still missing due to minimal contact even open sometimes. Some I feel a foul should be called. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2014, 07:06 PM   #2
MVP

babyfat9's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Enjoying the game but.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by al2k4
Missing too many lays. My biggest issue with the game is the miss layups and mid range jump shots. Don't know if I should tap the button/stick or hold it down. Lays seem to be more explosive but I'm missing to many even with superstars like James and Durant. Of course I'm not forcing in a pack paint but still missing due to minimal contact even open sometimes. Some I feel a foul should be called. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks.
Change you layup success and contact basket success

Monsters of the Midway
Chicago Bears
Old 10-14-2014, 10:44 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

I play online no sliders to adjust.
Old 10-15-2014, 01:57 AM   #4
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
You definitely need to bump foul sliders up to see more fouls as always with NBA2k, they never get this right.

Missing lay ups is just like last yr, there are to many misses so you need to bump the layup slider up a tad. I think I set mine to 53 for layups and dont miss as many, still will miss but its realistic with it at 53 as IRL they do miss them on occasion.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 10-15-2014, 01:59 AM   #5
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
I play online no sliders to adjust.
Unfortunately then its something you have to live with. The devs probably made it that way so it wasnt as easy to score PIP, rather than doing it the right way which would be making Defense the reason why you cant score PIP.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2014, 08:49 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 13

Yeah layups are a problem. I've seen so many people go up to lay it up wide open and the ball slips out of their hands.

Game is great but this needs to be patched. Tbf shooting in general is too low atm

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »