Home

Paid $60 for things to be wrong?!?

This is a discussion on Paid $60 for things to be wrong?!? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-09-2014, 11:17 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Paid $60 for things to be wrong?!?

Steve Kerr is still on the broadcast team AND is head coach of the Golden State Warriors?

The rosters arent even updated? Kevin Love not on the Cavs?

I am actually mad about these simple things that should be taken care of when I spend the money to get a "new" game.

I play on xbox 360 and I get that its considered "last gen" but that is crap too. Why arent all 2k15 games the exact same no matter what platform or gen they are on?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2014, 11:22 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Paid $60 for things to be wrong?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZoc1014
Steve Kerr is still on the broadcast team AND is head coach of the Golden State Warriors?

I am actually mad about these simple things that should be taken care of when I spend the money to get a "new" game.

I play on xbox 360 and I get that its considered "last gen" but that is crap too. Why arent all 2k15 games the exact same no matter what platform or gen they are on?
Steve Kerr hadn't accepted the Warriors job when he finished recording his lines for the game. By the time he took the job it was too late to get rid of his commentary.
Old 10-09-2014, 12:17 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZoc1014

First world problems...
Download the official updated rosters like everyone else did. Then unbunch your panties.
Old 10-09-2014, 02:20 PM   #4
Pro

Because unlike next gen, last gen can't process such graphics or hold as much information, its all about updated technology, if last gen could do what next gen could, why even buy next gen?.

The game is great, the gameplay is majorly improved and online is way more competitive, one of the best 2ks so far, don't judge it by little details and play the game first, you have to download the rosters from 2k share, steve kerr did the lines before becoming a coach like the guy above said, so what little things are left to complain about? the major thing which is gameplay is fixed, if your complaining about things being wrong in this gen, you clearly haven't seen next gens lol they have it way worse with all the problems.
Old 10-10-2014, 03:59 AM   #5
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt_Carnage
Steve Kerr hadn't accepted the Warriors job when he finished recording his lines for the game. By the time he took the job it was too late to get rid of his commentary.

I would think since they are able to update commentary thruout the yr that they could remove him if they wanted in a patch. Maybe Im wrong cause I dont know much about or anything really about programming, but I would thinj they could remove him if they choose too.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2014, 05:19 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt_Carnage
thats not my problem! don't you agree they should worst case patch over that and even just take him out? While I would like them to have gotten a third person two people on broadcast this year would be better than Kerr on it.

And wait, so your telling me 2k didn't plan ahead once they heard Kerr was getting looked at to be a coach? Once I heard the first Kerr rumors to be a head coach there was never was a time I thought where I thought he wouldn't get a coaching job somewhere ya know?
Old 10-10-2014, 05:21 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by prolifik
First world problems...
Download the official updated rosters like everyone else did. Then unbunch your panties.
"unbunch my panties" cute.

I shouldn't have to download a roster off 2k share that is not produced by 2k. Isn't that what I paid 2k and EA Sports for when I bought the $60 game? I thought I paid for them to have correct rosters and a real game. Don't think Kerr will be on TV calling any games this season

"oh by the time the KLove trade happened and Kerr took the head coaching job it was too late"
once again not my problem. 2k can patch other things why not have the patch ready for when everyone bought the game on Oct 7
Old 10-10-2014, 05:38 PM   #8
Pro

Rosters are updated sir, atleast for ps3, 2k should have an official roster download file in 2k share for you to download, as for kerr, i don't see whats the big deal, gameplay is improved and thats the main thing you should worry about, but its your decision to noy buy the game cause of steve kerr...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »