Home

NBA 2k15 (PS3) Looking for a Crew

This is a discussion on NBA 2k15 (PS3) Looking for a Crew within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-08-2014, 02:34 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
NBA 2k15 (PS3) Looking for a Crew

I started this thread in hopes of finding a good team basketball playing crew on PS3.

I hope this helps everyone find a crew they want to play on.

PSN ID: Tony_Two-Steps

Last edited by awg811; 10-08-2014 at 02:38 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2014, 03:18 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: NBA 2k15 (PS3) Looking for a Crew

I'm looking for a crew. I have an athletic pass-first PG that can shoot. PSN is BlazingGuns94 add me if you want to start a crew or have one I can join.
Old 10-08-2014, 05:12 PM   #3
Rookie

I'm looking for a crew. I'm a 6'11 Power Forward with an emphasis on defense. I'm also good using post moves, its just a matter of getting my player stats up.

I have never played to crew, but I know I can learn the ropes if I have good team mates. I'm unselfish and pass the ball. My PSN: YuKnowWhatItIz.
Old 10-08-2014, 05:13 PM   #4
Rookie

Also, with the way people play online(Steal spam, Double team) I expect my pf to create space for open 3s.
Old 10-09-2014, 01:42 AM   #5
Pro

Guys... count how many people we are... 4<<< thats more than enough, lets just create one ourselves, i wouldn't mind creating it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2014, 04:44 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leasim96
Guys... count how many people we are... 4<<< thats more than enough, lets just create one ourselves, i wouldn't mind creating it.
Do you have experience in crew? It ain't easy brah. This is my 1st time playing, so it'll take a bit for me to get used to. We could definitely use more offense. People are on there with 99s already and they spam the steal button. 2k took out 1-3-1, but what they should've did was call an automatic foul after spamming square 3 times in 10 seconds.

I have a Lil VC saved up but can't even access my career to upgrade my player, smh.
Old 10-09-2014, 07:17 PM   #7
Rookie

Yeah I made a crew with ImInThis and awg811. If you want in add me on PSN and let me know. My psn is BlazingGuns94
Old 10-10-2014, 06:00 AM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImInThis
Do you have experience in crew? It ain't easy brah. This is my 1st time playing, so it'll take a bit for me to get used to. We could definitely use more offense. People are on there with 99s already and they spam the steal button. 2k took out 1-3-1, but what they should've did was call an automatic foul after spamming square 3 times in 10 seconds.

I have a Lil VC saved up but can't even access my career to upgrade my player, smh.
Of course, i used to play 2k11 crew all day every day, its always been full of exploiters to some extent, thats why i always made a practice crew whenever i had a new squad, so that we could first build up chemistry and get a feel of how our offense and defense works together, the loses would be avoidable but wouldn't mean that much since its a practice crew, it would all lead up to the bigger picture, which is a real deal crew going for the gold, yes the servers for my player are currently down, ive been trying to contact them but they don't answer, smh.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »