Home

This Week's Ultimate Edition/Pre-Order Pulls

This is a discussion on This Week's Ultimate Edition/Pre-Order Pulls within the EA Sports NHL Hockey Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Hockey Ultimate Team
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-06-2014, 03:27 PM   #1
Rookie

moosebaloney's Arena

OVR: 0
This Week's Ultimate Edition/Pre-Order Pulls

I was wondering how everybody made out on this week's pulls for Ultimate Edition and the GameStop pre-order. I got my standard three packs. Every week before this week, the highest player I ever received was an 82, maybe 83. This week I got Pominville, Skinner and Mike Smith. Is EA compensating for the flooded market after last week's Bronze Pack exploit?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2014, 12:18 PM   #2
Rookie

JsMcbain's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: This Week's Ultimate Edition/Pre-Order Pulls

Quote:
Originally Posted by moosebaloney
I was wondering how everybody made out on this week's pulls for Ultimate Edition and the GameStop pre-order. I got my standard three packs. Every week before this week, the highest player I ever received was an 82, maybe 83. This week I got Pominville, Skinner and Mike Smith. Is EA compensating for the flooded market after last week's Bronze Pack exploit?
It is funny I got Skinner too. The only other one worth mentioning is Bieksa. I'm on ps4.
Old 10-07-2014, 01:34 PM   #3
Rookie

moosebaloney's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JsMcbain
It is funny I got Skinner too. The only other one worth mentioning is Bieksa. I'm on ps4.
I swear that there are quotas on the number of specific cards they want to "give away" each week. I have had these bonus packs since HUT started and have never pulled a top tier guy and 80-85% of my pulls have been contracts, useless boosts or team items. It's a joke. Altering the outcome of something that you bill as randomized is highly unethical. It's bad enough that you can't sell/trade the "free" packs to begin with. HUT is such a cash cow, EA needs to reign itself in a bit with this kind of non-sense.
Old 10-07-2014, 01:54 PM   #4
Rookie

JsMcbain's Arena

OVR: 5

I probably have more luck than you, as last year I got a Zach Parise from a free pack and the year before a Pekka Rinne
Old 10-07-2014, 10:18 PM   #5
Rookie

This week I got nothing. I did however pull a Bobrovsky the first week. Great player to build a team around and also pulled a Cam Atkinson TOTW a couple weeks ago. Only an 83 but, plays above his overall.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2014, 02:12 PM   #6
Rookie

OCDHost's Arena

I pulled a Duncan Keith this week. Arguably the best pull i've ever had in HUT.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Hockey Ultimate Team »