Home

best (in your opinion) BPL team for MM?

This is a discussion on best (in your opinion) BPL team for MM? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-06-2014, 02:01 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
best (in your opinion) BPL team for MM?

I'm a big fan of FCB (BAYERN! not that "other" one ), and I typically run with them in MM. But I've done that for years now, and the extreme attention to detail in the BPL is awesome...so I gotta run MM in that league!

here's my "problem": I don't know who to play with! I would like a young(er) team that has some speed and competent defenders...BUT I also want to play in the "best" environment (fans chanting, stadium atmosphere).

I am leaning towards Liverpool or Everton, but after playing a game with City...man that venue was absolutely rockin'! but it seems like "cheating" almost to play with them since they are absolutely loaded.

what say you BPL fans?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2014, 05:08 PM   #2
Rookie

khill4475's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: best (in your opinion) BPL team for MM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by natural320
I'm a big fan of FCB (BAYERN! not that "other" one ), and I typically run with them in MM. But I've done that for years now, and the extreme attention to detail in the BPL is awesome...so I gotta run MM in that league!

here's my "problem": I don't know who to play with! I would like a young(er) team that has some speed and competent defenders...BUT I also want to play in the "best" environment (fans chanting, stadium atmosphere).

I am leaning towards Liverpool or Everton, but after playing a game with City...man that venue was absolutely rockin'! but it seems like "cheating" almost to play with them since they are absolutely loaded.

what say you BPL fans?
I support Chelsea, so I've started a MM with them, however I usually tend to sour on it quickly. Having such a loaded team and a bottomless well of money gets boring quickly. So I've been searching for another team recently as well. Check out team like Newcastle, Stoke, Southhampton, QPR. They all have some good young players to build around.
Old 10-06-2014, 07:07 PM   #3
Pro

OneDrop's Arena

OVR: 0

Arsenal fan here so I always start a career mode with them. However, it gets boring quickly as I have a hard time getting rid of players because I just can't get it over my heart to sell anyone so I hardly buy players either. My squad stays the same. In my next MM I'll go with either Southampton, Swansea, QPR or West Ham.
Old 10-06-2014, 07:31 PM   #4
Rookie

I've recently started MM with Nott'm Forrest and I'm having a lot of fun. It will be interesting to work my way up to the BPL with them.
Old 10-06-2014, 07:45 PM   #5
Pro

Newcastle United. Mid table finish some good talent but enough budget to build pieces. The atmosphere is good too at the park. Plus it's realistic because the manager is hated and would get canned if fans have anything to do with it.

Plus I'm a rambling' wreck so I just can't handle or stand red in most of bpl jerseys, and Newcastle is a good beer.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2014, 08:59 PM   #6
Rookie

pittsburgher86's Arena

OVR: 8

I originally started with Chelsea since they're my favorite team in real life, but I got kind of bored with them and I am not a fan of playing with a 1 striker formation in the game. I am playing as Liverpool now and absolutely loving it. They have a good, interesting, young team with a decent transfer budget. So I'd suggest them.
Old 10-06-2014, 09:20 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by natural320

what say you BPL fans?

Well part of the fun is taking an average team and building them into above average.

Id go with Crystal Palace, or for more of a sure thing, Everton

Or you could head further up the pecking order and try and get Arsenal back to the glory days of the Invincibles.
Old 10-07-2014, 05:37 AM   #8
Rookie

I'd say go with Sunderland. You've got a great stadium and a decent budget (I think it's 8.5 million) and you've got some good young players to start with. Wickham up front. Rodwell, Johnson, Alvarez and Cattermole as midfielders. Van Aanholt is a good, quick fullback too. You could even find some success for Altidore.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »