Home

NHL 15 plays like it did before the patch on Tuner V:100

This is a discussion on NHL 15 plays like it did before the patch on Tuner V:100 within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-06-2014, 03:00 AM   #1
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

OVR: 3
NHL 15 plays like it did before the patch on Tuner V:100

Hi ,
I see many people like myself who enjoyed the game immensely pre patch/tuner from a few days now hate it do to everything generated through boosted/hit mode added aka magical bouncing pucks , gimped player control , speed boost, nerfing , ect ect (though cpu defensive ai positioning especially around the net is improved ).

So tonight I knocked out a best of 7 series Wash me VS Pitts like I always do on near default allstar sliders penalties maxed but made sure I wasnt on Latest Tuner .

So I made sure it was on V:100 tuner and the game plays pretty much like it did before with organic game play real puck and player physics just like the 200 games I played before !

So if you want the game like it played before stay on the V1:00 Tuner , hope this helps ! Im back Baby
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2014, 02:33 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 15 plays like it did before the patch on Tuner V:100

Possibly a good idea that I didn't think of. Although honestly the defensive AI (teamates in BaP) are still braindead. I pretty much have to stay in front of the net because if I don't they will either follow me leaving the net wide open or just not cover anyone.
Old 10-06-2014, 07:17 PM   #3
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktor
Possibly a good idea that I didn't think of. Although honestly the defensive AI (teamates in BaP) are still braindead. I pretty much have to stay in front of the net because if I don't they will either follow me leaving the net wide open or just not cover anyone.
I hear you and I like how the cpu now plays around their net defensively with the latest tuner but it plays like NHL Hitz so im just happy with the good and bad of playing like I did when the game came out .

take care and good luck !
Old 10-06-2014, 11:33 PM   #4
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

am getting owned left and right in goalie mode, the amount of one timers is confusing me they either go to the right then.. skate far enough to the boards then cross crease pass it and one timed and wide open net and goalie goes in to desperation save animation :<
Old 10-07-2014, 07:41 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Question. I'll be getting the game in a few days (I waited until the prices came down a bit, didn't want to pay full price for a broken game), is tuner V:100 on disc or was it a download?

If its a download, do they have it available or only the new tuner?

If not, Would I be better with just the OOB without the tuner?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2014, 07:19 AM   #6
Just started!

marcsten's Arena

Yes, this patch is really annoying, i hope it will fix this
Old 10-08-2014, 08:31 AM   #7
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcsten
Yes, this patch is really annoying, i hope it will fix this
Yep but even the patch has effected the Puck and players physics one of the truly enjoyable things when NHL 15 first came out .

But now the game just plays like its scripted at times when cpu goes into crazy mode with cheats from past games though at least with the V1:00 tuner its still pretty good but not the same as most goals seem AI generate for Hu and Cpu and its very sad as NHL 15 blended so much better on release and it was probably changed because of online .

Update: Just played another best of seven in Playoff mode and almost every goal and penalty was generated like I wasnt even playing so its just a shame what EA has done from the original released version .

Last edited by THESHAMISASHAME; 10-09-2014 at 07:35 AM.
Old 10-12-2014, 10:06 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasondlt
Question. I'll be getting the game in a few days (I waited until the prices came down a bit, didn't want to pay full price for a broken game), is tuner V:100 on disc or was it a download?

If its a download, do they have it available or only the new tuner?

If not, Would I be better with just the OOB without the tuner?

I believe version 1.00 is the default tuner. Thus it has to be on the disk.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »