Home

NHL 15 Roster Update for PS3

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Roster Update for PS3 within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-03-2014, 05:08 PM   #1
Rookie

BoarWarrior27's Arena

OVR: 9
NHL 15 Roster Update for PS3

Has anyone created a recent roster update for 15 on PS3? ORDoes anyone know where I could find updated rosters for 15 on PS3?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2014, 02:07 PM   #2

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: NHL 15 Roster Update for PS3

I'm sure EA will be doing a roster update shortly once all teams finalize their opening night roster. Tomorrows last day of pre-season so after that, monday or Tuesday I'd hope EA has updated roster out.
Old 10-05-2014, 09:48 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
I'm sure EA will be doing a roster update shortly once all teams finalize their opening night roster. Tomorrows last day of pre-season so after that, monday or Tuesday I'd hope EA has updated roster out.
The deadline for teams to submit their Opening Night roster to the league is on Tuesday 5pm. I'm sure EA won't update its rosters before that.

And considering the fact that EA only has a licence to include players who have played at least one (1) NHL game, I'd think the new roster update will be available after all 30 teams have played at least one game.

I mean, if players like Jiri Sekac or Justin Hodgman make their teams, it makes no sense for EA to upload their rosters without them.

---

And to avoid confusion, but here are the licencing rules for EA to include players in their game. Correct me if I'm wrong.

NHL - For a player to be included in the NHL team roster, the player should have played at least one (1) NHL game in his career. All the players who have played at least one game can be included in the EA games for years to come until the player retires.

AHL - Only players in current roster can be included. But since AHL doesn't have a player union like NHLPA, every player needs to sign an agreement to be included in the game.

Rest of the leagues - Only players in current roster can be included.

---

So, for your information, this is the reason players who have left their Euro league teams and haven't played in the NHL are deleted from the game. And also players like Viktor Tikhonov and Alexander Svitov, who have played in the NHL in the past, can still be included in the National temas rosters.
Old 10-05-2014, 11:58 AM   #4
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomiT14
The deadline for teams to submit their Opening Night roster to the league is on Tuesday 5pm. I'm sure EA won't update its rosters before that.

And considering the fact that EA only has a licence to include players who have played at least one (1) NHL game, I'd think the new roster update will be available after all 30 teams have played at least one game.

I mean, if players like Jiri Sekac or Justin Hodgman make their teams, it makes no sense for EA to upload their rosters without them.

---

And to avoid confusion, but here are the licencing rules for EA to include players in their game. Correct me if I'm wrong.

NHL - For a player to be included in the NHL team roster, the player should have played at least one (1) NHL game in his career. All the players who have played at least one game can be included in the EA games for years to come until the player retires.

AHL - Only players in current roster can be included. But since AHL doesn't have a player union like NHLPA, every player needs to sign an agreement to be included in the game.

Rest of the leagues - Only players in current roster can be included.

---

So, for your information, this is the reason players who have left their Euro league teams and haven't played in the NHL are deleted from the game. And also players like Viktor Tikhonov and Alexander Svitov, who have played in the NHL in the past, can still be included in the National temas rosters.
So do you believe Stephane Da Costa will be back on French National team? They took him out on only update available on 360. Also do you believe Euro league rosters will be better update? Guys like Florian Hardy, Teddy Da Costa, Stephane Da Costa, Nicholas Ritz are all in Euro Leagues but no on first updates avilable. Also why would PE Bellemare not be on team France? You seem to know your stuff so thanks for any help lol
Old 10-05-2014, 12:41 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by boston37
So do you believe Stephane Da Costa will be back on French National team? They took him out on only update available on 360. Also do you believe Euro league rosters will be better update? Guys like Florian Hardy, Teddy Da Costa, Stephane Da Costa, Nicholas Ritz are all in Euro Leagues but no on first updates avilable. Also why would PE Bellemare not be on team France? You seem to know your stuff so thanks for any help lol
Stephane Da Costa wasn't deleted, he was moved to Hidden section of the roster file. I believe EA forgot he was in Team France too, so I'm not sure if they will notice this error for the next update. But if you have NHL View you can move him from Hidden to Team France.

The first update only updated the NHL rosters. And by the time it was released, the Euro leagues hadn't started yet, so they were unfinished. I'm sure one of the next updates will have them up-to-date.

P-E Bellemare was probably forgotten as well, since EA doesn't really pay attention to the National team rosters, other than the Olympic teams on an Olympic year. Have you noticed that Team Germany is from 2010, and has players that have already retired years ago?

It sucks that they don't pay enough attention to updating the rosters, but that's what it is. At least you can edit your offline rosters with NHL View, which can be found at (I'm not able to post links yet, so delete the spaces between the words) www . artemkh . com / nhlviewng . php -- and add the missing lines posted on the homepage of that same site.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2014, 01:32 PM   #6
Pro

porky14's Arena

OVR: 6

NHL10-
Justin Hodgman
Portrait Id:7188
Head Id:10027
Audio Id:7188
Skin:1
Eye:2
Old 10-07-2014, 07:57 PM   #7
Rookie

does anyone have an updated roster file for nhl 09. i love that version, but i doubt it. thanks.
Old 10-25-2014, 06:36 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 10

Does anyone at least have a PS3 NHL15 save from after opening night?

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »