Home

PS4 NBA 2K15 Squad Application (listing positions needed)

This is a discussion on PS4 NBA 2K15 Squad Application (listing positions needed) within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-01-2014, 09:25 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
PS4 NBA 2K15 Squad Application (listing positions needed)

I'm starting a NBA 2K15 squad and I would like some cool, funny people to play with !

I am a Point Guard . I will be a great passers and great at catching oops.

I NEED

Shooting Guard

Small Forward

Power Forward

Centers .

Please guys most of the time we will be playing Jordan Rec Center and I want to play like a real team. No ballhogging , actual play calling .

I will add the whole squad to a group chat so we can talk .

I would like up to 10 people join so when some people aren't online , others are. If you are interested and want to have a great time please ask to join ! I am starting to make YouTube videos again which I was quite good before I quit . I will make montages and great game videos. If you guys want to join , please reply your PSN Name and Position . Can't wait till NBA 2K15 !
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2014, 11:18 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: PS4 NBA 2K15 Squad Application (listing positions needed)

I will be a 6'8 SG ( was a PG on 2k14 but didn't like it much) either athletic or scoring not sure yet. My PSN username is Datnikkahvladdy
Old 10-01-2014, 11:32 PM   #3
Banned

Cf3411's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRatedxR
I'm starting a NBA 2K15 squad and I would like some cool, funny people to play with !

I am a Point Guard . I will be a great passers and great at catching oops.

I NEED

Shooting Guard

Small Forward

Power Forward

Centers .

Please guys most of the time we will be playing Jordan Rec Center and I want to play like a real team. No ballhogging , actual play calling .

I will add the whole squad to a group chat so we can talk .

I would like up to 10 people join so when some people aren't online , others are. If you are interested and want to have a great time please ask to join ! I am starting to make YouTube videos again which I was quite good before I quit . I will make montages and great game videos. If you guys want to join , please reply your PSN Name and Position . Can't wait till NBA 2K15 !

I Pmed you on here cause you commented on my other thread. I'll pm you on PSN by tomorrow. Seems like we are on same page.

I play PG to and am pass first but I can make an all around SF like a poor mans LeBron if that better suits our squad. We just need to make sure we get a spurs like ball movement team I'm not playing this ball hog nonsense, and I know you agree with me on that.
Old 10-01-2014, 11:47 PM   #4
Rookie

I will be a either a stretch 4 or rebounder dennis rodman type pf

psn sohronery
Old 10-02-2014, 10:59 AM   #5
MVP

dpower15's Arena

OVR: 2

I'd be down to play some good organized 2k ball. I'll probably be either a PG or SG, not sure which one yet. Most likely just at my actual height at 6'3 (might bump to 6'4 if I go SG).

I'm a pass first and perimeter shooting guy, even though I'll be sort of short in-game, in the past I have been really good at timing rebounds and blocks in online games/ThePark (we'll see if the game changes make that more difficult for smaller players to do). Hit me up on PSN:

DPower15
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2014, 11:29 AM   #6
Rookie

Ward13's Arena

OVR: 12

Add me fellas

PSN: January_Smoke

I can fill ANY position

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-02-2014, 11:41 AM   #7
Just started!

6'6 SG 190 all-around.... PSN - Donehad down for team ball, I hate to lose period..... i switched to PSN from X1 just looking for a Team
Old 10-02-2014, 12:24 PM   #8
Rookie

Primarily I'm a 6'5" SG, and I'm more a slasher than a shooter. I don't know why, but I've never been a great shooter on 2k no matter what release I use. I'm good at attacking the rim, and I'm a willing and pretty good passer, although I'll admit that I look to pass before my own shot sometimes and that's gotten me into trouble.

I've played from PG to PF, so I can fill a position of a need if there's too many guards. I don't mind being a Deandre Jordan, Andre Drummond type if that's needed. I think I've played enough PF to understand how to anchor a paint if its needed.

PSN : DaFreshPrince01

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »