Home

CPU recruiting

This is a discussion on CPU recruiting within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-30-2014, 10:09 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 8
CPU recruiting

Does the game recruit differently with user controlled teams?

I am running an Eastern Michigan coach mode dynasty and in my 3rd year. I am the OC and I only allow myself to add 2 3* in state players I consider myself responsible for recruiting and let the game do the rest. After the first year we had the 57th ranked class and 1- 4* HB. After year 2 we had the 37th ranked class with

1- 5* ath/QB
2- 4* CB and SS
along with several decent 3* guys

I normally never see any low 1* teams recruit well at all when the game controls them.

Just wondering if anyone else sees this happen
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2014, 11:32 AM   #2
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: CPU recruiting

What has been you records by year at EMU? I used the auto recruit while I was the OC at FIU, the first class was about average, the second class had 2 studs that should not have signed with FIU. I won 10 games each season and the 2 studs were high on play style, I had a top 10 offense. Those may be factors to what you are seeing.
Old 09-30-2014, 11:50 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: CPU recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrew2411
What has been you records by year at EMU? I used the auto recruit while I was the OC at FIU, the first class was about average, the second class had 2 studs that should not have signed with FIU. I won 10 games each season and the 2 studs were high on play style, I had a top 10 offense. Those may be factors to what you are seeing.

Season 1- 5-7
Season 2- 4-8
Season 3- 2-2 (right now)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »