Home

Just my opinion

This is a discussion on Just my opinion within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-30-2014, 09:33 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Just my opinion

I am a 54 year old man who has played the NHL series since day one. Way back when on the computer and now on a PS4. I have to say, in my opinion, I really have started to enjoy this game! I believe I have it very close to being tuned to my slower than normal reflexes and I have to say, I have had some very enjoyable games. You have to play defense! No 2 ways about it! I know that $60 bucks is a lot for any game But I have to say that if it takes my $60 to help make the game better in the future, than I'm in! I have actually been member here for a few years but I don't say anything. I just absorb all the knowledge and I thank everyone for that over the years. I know there are lots of people who don't like NHL 15, and you have the rite to not buy it. I happen to enjoy it and will continue to buy the NHL series. I'm hooked! Thanks for listening to my ramble.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2014, 11:43 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Just my opinion

I'm usually pretty ****** with sports games but my decision after taking a couple years off of NHL was to come back and spend more time with it, especially with Be a Pro. I decided to join these forums to especially work on sliders as I have never done that in a sports game before. I'm a little disappointed in the BaP (mainly not starting out in AHL) at this point but other than that, after tweaking some sliders this game is a complete blast in BaP. I'm hoping EASHL makes a come back as that is my second game mode I'm interested in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »