Home

Fifa 15 Player Career Mode

This is a discussion on Fifa 15 Player Career Mode within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-29-2014, 02:37 PM   #1
Rookie

gabbers895's Arena

OVR: 0
Fifa 15 Player Career Mode

Hey guys Im like brand new to this franchise. I picked it up because I didn't want to waste my money on the crappy NHL EA put out but I still need a sports game to play. Last year I tried NBA 2k14 which was awesome, but basketball isn't really my thing.

My question is, whats the best settings for Fifa Player Career mode?

I'm from Canada, so I wanted to play on Toronto, but of course the league kind of sucks so eventually I'll be pretty over powered I would think.

Are you stuck in the league you choose, or can you move to a different league later? I'm really not familiar with how all these soccer leagues work, but I've noticed IRL players move leagues.

One last question, is there like an internationa tourney of some sort that happens every so many years?

Thanks guys!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2014, 02:44 PM   #2
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Fifa 15 Player Career Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbers895
Hey guys Im like brand new to this franchise. I picked it up because I didn't want to waste my money on the crappy NHL EA put out but I still need a sports game to play. Last year I tried NBA 2k14 which was awesome, but basketball isn't really my thing.

My question is, whats the best settings for Fifa Player Career mode?

I'm from Canada, so I wanted to play on Toronto, but of course the league kind of sucks so eventually I'll be pretty over powered I would think.

Are you stuck in the league you choose, or can you move to a different league later? I'm really not familiar with how all these soccer leagues work, but I've noticed IRL players move leagues.

One last question, is there like an internationa tourney of some sort that happens every so many years?

Thanks guys!
Yes your player can change teams/leagues.

Your player will get invited to be on his countries international team and you will get to play friendlies, tournaments, and world cup.
Old 09-29-2014, 02:47 PM   #3
Rookie

gabbers895's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
Yes your player can change teams/leagues.

Your player will get invited to be on his countries international team and you will get to play friendlies, tournaments, and world cup.
Oh awesome, thanks!

How does the changing of teams/leagues work? Like after so many seasons?

The international stuff sounds awesome! Would it be stupid to put my country as Canada? Would we ever have a chance to do anything lol
Old 09-29-2014, 03:28 PM   #4
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Wish it was more popular all ppl play is that ultimate mode
Old 09-29-2014, 11:34 PM   #5
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
Wish it was more popular all ppl play is that ultimate mode
I know plenty of people who play player career. FUT is the most popular but I think are a lot of people especially here who play Manager Career and Player Career mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2014, 02:22 AM   #6
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbers895
Oh awesome, thanks!

How does the changing of teams/leagues work? Like after so many seasons?

The international stuff sounds awesome! Would it be stupid to put my country as Canada? Would we ever have a chance to do anything lol
You can request a transfer or to get loaned any time.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:00 AM   #7
Rookie

I'm gonna use this thread to post couple of questions, since I'm new to the franchise like OP, got the game in bundle and really have liked my career mode, but:

- Two seasons in ( that's what being sick does, 12 hour sessions), been playing pretty well and in my second season was traded from Carlisle Utd after promotion to Everton. Hit all my targets, we won League Cup and Euro League and here comes the problem: My overall is 78. Can't believe only way to improve my player is by accomplishments which are right now ricockulous. Is this really it?

- is there free agency or am I forced to switch teams via trade only? There is no info on contract length on my player card.

Thanks guys, been lurking forever, this site is the best when it comes to sports gaming forums, when I picked up NBA for the first time, this place really helped me to get going
Old 10-01-2014, 06:10 AM   #8
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryyni
I'm gonna use this thread to post couple of questions, since I'm new to the franchise like OP, got the game in bundle and really have liked my career mode, but:

- Two seasons in ( that's what being sick does, 12 hour sessions), been playing pretty well and in my second season was traded from Carlisle Utd after promotion to Everton. Hit all my targets, we won League Cup and Euro League and here comes the problem: My overall is 78. Can't believe only way to improve my player is by accomplishments which are right now ricockulous. Is this really it?

- is there free agency or am I forced to switch teams via trade only? There is no info on contract length on my player card.

Thanks guys, been lurking forever, this site is the best when it comes to sports gaming forums, when I picked up NBA for the first time, this place really helped me to get going
Hey mate.

1) Are you using an already existing player or an actual created pro? If it's the pro it is quite hard to progress further at some point. As you said there are still accomplishments but if that's not what you want to do you can also purchase some boosts for your pro at the EA FCC Catalogue or whatever it's called. Not sure which EA Sports level you are but I, for example, can easily get a 5 OVR boost this way.

2) In a player career I believe there is no such thing as a certain contract length. Yes you are only able to switch teams via trade or loan, there sadly isn't a player free market. I'd love to start as a free agent but oh well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »