Home

Journey to the EPL - Frank Luther's Story (FIFA 15)

This is a discussion on Journey to the EPL - Frank Luther's Story (FIFA 15) within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-27-2014, 08:22 PM   #1
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1
Journey to the EPL - Frank Luther's Story (FIFA 15)

IMPORTANT NOTE PLEASE READ: This is for the custom OS team from the main forum voting. Players created for the team may not always be on the team! I may not always be the head coach of this team. I may be fired. Therefore I did not put custom OS team in the topic title. I will attempt to do everything in my power to remain the skipper of the team. And do everything in my power to retain all created players. However, in the event I am fired, I will do what I can to purchase created players. And if a player demands release or is sold by the board without my consent, I will still continue to post updates about the team and or players. Again, as best I can. Because we all know the game is terrible at showing you any stats for teams not in your league.

Game Settings
Difficulty: World Class
Sliders: Custom - modified Orion sliders
Speed: Slow
Half Length: 10 minutes
Handballs: On
Controls: Full manual (auto switch on air balls only, everything else manual)
Board Financials: Strict

Created players replaced existing players on the roster. Players on the real roster were released to FA in a 1:1 swap. There are no other created players on the roster. Only 15 total created. 11 starters and 4 subs. The rest of the roster are real life subs and reserves.

Current starting spots are not guaranteed. Players could lose their spot based on performance.

No transfers first year, in that is. Youth program will be started however.

Anything I missed, or have a question, ask.

Last edited by Zac; 09-28-2014 at 01:27 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2014, 08:22 PM   #2
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

Re: Journey to the EPL - Frank Luther's Story (FIFA 15)

Team history, records and stats.

Old 09-27-2014, 08:23 PM   #3
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

Player bio, stats and records. #1 Keepers and Defenders

Dontae' Brown
Goalkeeper

Table for stats

Rohan Groves
Centerback

Table for stats

Marcus Ortiz
Centerback

Table for stats

Merlin Botha
Leftback

Table for stats

Adrian Pelayo
Rightback

Table for stats

Vincenzo Amato
Rightback

Table for stats

Maurizio Savona
Center Defensive Middle

Table for stats

Last edited by Zac; 09-29-2014 at 03:40 PM.
Old 09-27-2014, 08:23 PM   #4
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

Player bio, stats and records. #2 Midfield and Forwards

Salvador Alonso
Right Middle

Table for stats

Jonas Kristensen
Left Middle

Table for stats

Adam "Ham" Hamilton
Center Attacking Middle

Table for stats

Morgan "Blue" Harvey
Center Attacking Middle

Table for stats

Lenny Muller
Left Middle

Table for stats

Josh Hedges
Center Striker

Table for stats

Leonard Prince
Center Striker

Table for stats

Kyle "Big Web" Webber
Center Striker

Table for stats

Last edited by Zac; 09-29-2014 at 03:48 PM.
Old 09-27-2014, 08:25 PM   #5
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

Highlight Video Archive.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2014, 08:26 PM   #6
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

Maybe for later.

Old 09-27-2014, 09:31 PM   #7
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

Cambridge News

Where did all the Money go?
by Zach Willson posted: June 15th 2014

It seems Richard Money is being replaced at Cambridge United. Just months after earning promotion back into League 2 for the first time in nine years for the U, Money has been let go as the skipper of Cambridge United. The entire origination is keeping the whole thing pretty tight lipped at the moment. Only releasing a statement saying that Money and the club have parted ways. And to expect more news in the coming days. Fans and supports are a little concerned about this decision. And some fans are curious as to who the replacement will be. And to why he was let go.

I asked one local man on the way into the office today what he thought. He didn't seem all that upset. He, like most was shocked. And mostly just wanted an explanation. "I mean, if you let a man like Money go... you surely have someone lined up right? Someone who can keep us in League 2." And that was a good point. Who is replacing him? There are some rumors swirling about today. But the club officials an spokespersons are not letting anything slip yet.

Money who had been with the club since 2012 posted a 49-28-33 record over the two year span. Finishing second in the Football Conference this past season with a 23-13-10 record. Also winning the playoff promotion againstGateshead 2-1. And to top that, winning the FA Trophy championship. So its puzzling as to why this move was made.

In the mean time all we can do is speculate about who the new skipper will be. I guess all the U fans will just have to keep an eye on social media and the news sites over the next couple days to see how this plays out. Its looking like the year is starting off rocky for the excited U fan base. I for one will be glued to this all year and keep you informed of everything Cambridge United.

Old 09-27-2014, 11:09 PM   #8
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

Cambridge News

Who is Frank Luther?
by Zach Willson | posted on June 17th 2014

That is the question that is everyone is asking at the moment. Just who is Frank Luther? Well, from what we know as of right now he is the new Cambridge United manager. What was his previous job you ask. What other teams has he managed. He hasn't. Not the anwser you were looking for, is it. Yes folks, Money was replaced with a no name up and comer. And before you go and start writing that over the top angry comment on the internet ab out how you wont got to any home games not (because we all know you still are), let me tell you what I do know about Frank Luther. I've spent most of the day looking into the man.

He hails from Ramsgate, Kent. For those not failure its about 78 miles from London. A nice little seaside town. Well worth a vacation trip. He never played the game as a child due to having asthma. Apparently this was tough on him. He loved the game, but was never able to play organized ball. He did however become an assistant for his local university team, while attending himself as a student. And he has been helping the team ever since.

He was in charge of going over oppent scouting, watching tape and helping prepare game plans. He was also a player scout. When not helping the managers with game planing and training. He was out scouting lower schooling players. In hopes of bringing their attention to the program and attending to play on the team. He was mildly succesful at this. Not that you can do much in those situations. As it is not like being a scout for a professional club. Much more red tape and academic standards to follow.

And you might be saying, well what else? Well, that is all we have for the moement. That is, other than he is the nephew of a new member of the board. Ah, yes. There is the catch. I don't want to get into that bit now. I would much prefer to see how the man does at the job first. Before joining in with the rest of the media about how this is "the worst nepotism the sport has ever seen". Because clearly its not. People just need to take a step back for the moment. And hope the club has its own best interest at heart.

I am hoping to get an interview with the man myself very soon. If I do you can expect a transcript to be posted.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »