Home

FIFA 15 on PC?

This is a discussion on FIFA 15 on PC? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-25-2014, 07:33 AM   #1
Rookie

jonapaloma's Arena

OVR: 3
FIFA 15 on PC?

No info on FIFA 15 on PC?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2014, 07:47 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: FIFA 15 on PC?

What do you want to know? It's the same game as the console this year. The db was just decrypted, and I've already created my own db with global edits this morning.
Old 09-25-2014, 07:57 AM   #3
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeats
What do you want to know? It's the same game as the console this year. The db was just decrypted, and I've already created my own db with global edits this morning.
Hey Yeats, what's your impressions so far? Imo it's the first time after so many years Fifa plays a decent game of football. Cpu build up is lacking ofc but I like this year's game. Maybe we can arrange some friendlies if you want. I play only on slow/manual or semi so it is very difficult to find a person to play. My Origin username is Fearwhatnow.
Old 09-25-2014, 08:03 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwhatnow
Hey Yeats, what's your impressions so far? Imo it's the first time after so many years Fifa plays a decent game of football. Cpu build up is lacking ofc but I like this year's game. Maybe we can arrange some friendlies if you want. I play only on slow/manual or semi so it is very difficult to find a person to play. My Origin username is Fearwhatnow.
Slow/manual is my game as well. I didn't buy FIFA 14 because it was too much like FIFA 13 and 12. But I rushed out and bought FIFA 15 like a kid in a candy store because the default game play is so improved and so good. It doesn't need editing on Pro difficulty, it plays a fantastic game. I edited the db and applied a few global edits because I prefer Legendary: better defensive AI and more fouls. But it really doesn't need much if any editing this year on Pro, for sure.

I've never played online, I have no idea how to even do that!
Old 09-25-2014, 08:08 AM   #5
Rookie

jonapaloma's Arena

OVR: 3

Well is it exactly like on PS4 and XB1?

Also is the annoying "automatic homing pass" to a player still there? It seems that only I have seen this in FIFA games on PC. What I mean by "auto homing passing" to a player is that a pass to a player would sort of lock on until the player got the ball. On console the receiving player would only react to the ball when it was within a certain area of the player. On PC it didnt work the same way as on console.

Not sure if I could explain it in a better way so I hope you get some of it :P
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2014, 08:16 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonapaloma
Not sure if I could explain it in a better way so I hope you get some of it :P
Understood, that's been a "feature" of FIFA since forever, lol. It is the same, players do lock, but it's not as bad or something as it was years ago. Or maybe I'm accidentally hitting some reset/supercancel button combo that allows the player to move towards the ball, because it seems players do that occasionally.

I stick with short passes, that's my "fix" lol.

Last edited by Yeats; 09-25-2014 at 08:23 AM.
Old 09-25-2014, 08:18 AM   #7
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeats
Slow/manual is my game as well. I didn't buy FIFA 14 because it was too much like FIFA 13 and 12. But I rushed out and bought FIFA 15 like a kid in a candy store because the default game play is so improved and so good. It doesn't need editing on Pro difficulty, it plays a fantastic game. I edited the db and applied a few global edits because I prefer Legendary: better defensive AI and more fouls. But it really doesn't need much if any editing this year on Pro, for sure.

I've never played online, I have no idea how to even do that!
Are there tools already available?
Old 09-25-2014, 08:22 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwhatnow
Are there tools already available?
DBM 14 works to export, edit and import files back into the db. Fidel released two regenerated bh files that associate with the db and allow the game to read your db and edits. I am still trying to get CM 12/14 working with the db, I heard CM 14 works. But I don't have FIFA 14, and apparently it requires the fat files (at least) from 14.

Dude you are a Blue Jays fan, I used to go to all their games when I lived in that heckhole of a city (their WS Champ days).

Last edited by Yeats; 09-25-2014 at 08:26 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »