Home

NBA League Pass

This is a discussion on NBA League Pass within the Pro Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-22-2014, 01:57 AM   #1
Pro

Matty Aqua's Arena

OVR: 7
NBA League Pass

I have subscribed the last few years, but I'm pretty sure this year they have upped the price!...

Just wondering if anyone can confirm that the price has dramatically risen this season!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2014, 02:23 AM   #2
MVP

vtcha's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA League Pass

Yes, it's always absurd with the prices however there is a workaround. Simply change your proxy settings on your browser to a different country (India for example), and you'll be charged at a different rate. It's only a one-time thing. Once you've payed, you can switch back to your normal proxy and log in.

Last year I payed about $120 for the premium service- basically 60% off!
The good thing too is that you won't have to enter your credit card details as once you log into your account (via the proxy method), your payment details are already stored from paying last year.

Last edited by vtcha; 09-22-2014 at 05:26 AM.
Old 09-22-2014, 07:10 AM   #3
We Here

Hassan Darkside's Arena

OVR: 34

There's a site (http://www4.ballstreams.com/) that will basically give you everything League Pass will (minus the actual channels on your cable box). It supports DLNA setups, Chromecast and Roku as well as mobile devices. I haven't tried it but I'll probably give it a shot this year. $90 for the year. As far as legality, the admin said this on the site: "We are based out of NBA\\'s legal jurisdiction, we are not sanctioned by them however."

I don't think this is against the TOS to throw this out there but if so, mods feel free to delete.
Royce da 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
How many brothers fell victim to the skeet.........
Old 09-22-2014, 11:35 AM   #4
All Star

mikenoob's Arena

OVR: 21
NBA League Pass

Ballstreams is legit. I'm grandfathered into their $60 a year price which could net you 2 full regular seasons since you can freeze your account which is great value even at its current price of $90.

It's been a great experience thus far. The quality of the stream is 720p 60fps which apparently is smoother than league pass. Games are archived as soon as the game is finished and you can go back and watch them.

They have also put up the march madness games and fiba games over the summer.

The price is going up by 10% after 9/30 as they improved the servers they run on. So if anyone plans on subscribing do it soon. Just freeze your account until the start of the regular season so you don't lose any subscription time. I don't think ballstreams will be taken down anytime soon as they have also have a nhl affiliate who has been running for 5+ years.

If you've got a PS4, I found that the easiest way is just to watch it through the browser on the PS4. It probably works just as well on the Xbox one. Otherwise if you want it on your big screen, there are multitude of ways to accomplish that including hd mi, roku, chrome cast, and plex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by mikenoob; 09-22-2014 at 11:37 AM.
Old 09-23-2014, 02:54 AM   #5
Pro

Matty Aqua's Arena

OVR: 7

Yeah not too computer savvy, might have to research how to change my proxy!, but thanks for the info!

I might even.look at another provider...im happy with the League Pass just can't believe how much it has jumped up yhis year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2014, 05:41 AM   #6
MVP

vtcha's Arena

https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/159784

Hopefully that helps.
Probably also best to wait for a few more weeks before purchasing as they usually give out 10-20% discount codes. So you can use that on top of the proxy method.
Old 09-23-2014, 09:18 AM   #7
Rookie

Looks like it is 150 for Digital and 200 for Everything wow that price has gone up. I paid 120 for MLB.tv and that is 162 games. On the ballstreams site are there blackouts?
Old 09-23-2014, 10:51 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenoob
Ballstreams is legit. I'm grandfathered into their $60 a year price which could net you 2 full regular seasons since you can freeze your account which is great value even at its current price of $90.

It's been a great experience thus far. The quality of the stream is 720p 60fps which apparently is smoother than league pass. Games are archived as soon as the game is finished and you can go back and watch them.

They have also put up the march madness games and fiba games over the summer.

The price is going up by 10% after 9/30 as they improved the servers they run on. So if anyone plans on subscribing do it soon. Just freeze your account until the start of the regular season so you don't lose any subscription time. I don't think ballstreams will be taken down anytime soon as they have also have a nhl affiliate who has been running for 5+ years.

If you've got a PS4, I found that the easiest way is just to watch it through the browser on the PS4. It probably works just as well on the Xbox one. Otherwise if you want it on your big screen, there are multitude of ways to accomplish that including hd mi, roku, chrome cast, and plex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So if I buy the year subscription, at the end of the regular season I can freeze the account and use the remaining 6-5 months for next season?

Edit: also, do they give games on TNT and espn as well?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »