Home

Madden 11 Is the Only Fun Version of Madden

This is a discussion on Madden 11 Is the Only Fun Version of Madden within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
View Poll Results: Agree?
Yes 15 20.27%
No 59 79.73%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-21-2014, 09:27 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden 11 Is the Only Fun Version of Madden

Seriously, Madden 11 is freaking awesome still, the graphics still look great, and aren't as washed out as Madden 15 and 25 look. Also, the thrill of the playoffs is still there, and playing the game in Franchise Mode feels like a real NFL game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2014, 09:35 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 11 Is the Only Fun Version of Madden

Whats the version that had the Radio Show going on in the Menu screen. I seem to remember having players hold out and being fired by my owner for losing so much money..09?
Old 09-22-2014, 12:49 AM   #3
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

I don't know much about 360/ps3 versions before '10 other than playing '08 briefly and that one sucked badly and I was playing the 2k game.Obviously ps2/Xbox Maddens were much better for Franchise,05 and 07 being the best IMO.

I thought '10 was a good version and '11 you won't get much backing on.It was a lot better after the last patch that came out around Thanksgiving that year.Not many were playing it at that point.'12 has a strong following and I've played a lot of that one.Not many liked '13 and the last two are give and take depending on what you like in your Madden game.

'11 is really not considered to be a good version around here.'10,'12,25 and maybe 15 will get the votes from the large majority if you ask which 360/ps3 version people like most.
Old 09-22-2014, 07:54 AM   #4
Rookie

ksteward84's Arena

OVR: 0

Why wait all that time to get past the initial probation period of the boards just to troll??
Old 09-22-2014, 03:09 PM   #5
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayb
Whats the version that had the Radio Show going on in the Menu screen. I seem to remember having players hold out and being fired by my owner for losing so much money..09?
That was the last Madden I enjoyed with the radio show. I have enjyed this yrs game, but this yr is the 1st time in a while I have been extremely pissed off at EA. 15 has some issues that need fix but overall its the best they have done in a while. Cant remember wht yr the raido show was but thats the last time I remember having fun with Madden.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2014, 07:51 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 24

Radio show (Specifically, Tony Bruno) was last in Madden 07 (PS2 and XBOX)

Last edited by Segagendude; 09-22-2014 at 07:54 PM.
Old 09-23-2014, 04:10 AM   #7
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
Radio show (Specifically, Tony Bruno) was last in Madden 07 (PS2 and XBOX)

Dang its been that long, I knew it had been a while, but I didnt realize it was that long ago. I guess I havent really enjoyed a Madden on the PS3/360 then. If they fix the Sim Stats and Owner mode in franchise this yr I will enjoy Madden this yr, cause gameplay wise I really like it finally after all these yrs,lol.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 09-24-2014, 12:08 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 6

They would have a wicked Madden if they would dump all the "extras" and have many of those cool features from past versions and used todays gameplay.
Gameplay in the past may have been shotty, but Franchise Mode was way better.
The messed up sim stats (have no clue why that is an issue) and the inability to save mid-game has messed up my "connected career"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »