Home

Madden 15 (XBox360) Weekly Roster Update

This is a discussion on Madden 15 (XBox360) Weekly Roster Update within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-19-2014, 04:04 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden 15 (XBox360) Weekly Roster Update

Wanted to edit my Week 2 thread but I can't edit the title so here's a new thread.

Latest Madden 15 roster for Xbox 360

http://www.filedropper.com/roster-w3

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...360-users.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2014, 09:04 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Madden 15 (XBox360) Weekly Roster Update

Good chit bro! Thanks.
Old 09-20-2014, 12:43 AM   #3
Rookie

skwhatwhat's Arena

M a n y t h a n k s ! ! !
Old 09-27-2014, 12:04 AM   #4
Rookie

http://www.filedropper.com/roster-w4

Boom.

Sorry for the delay. Finally Julio has his acceleration increased a bit, still not enough, Falcons' defense sucks other than Trufant Moore and Alford but the O is way underrated with guys like Ryan and White (88 speed what a joke lol).

I hear the ratings guy is a Bucs fan lol guess that explains a lot, like why no one gets a significant boost after working his crappy team 50-0 before we took the starters out.

Funny how White has his ratings destroyed for playing hurt last year and they're still down while hte Bucs RB Martin is injured 2 years in a row and hasn't dropped despite doing absolutely nothing when he plays.
Old 09-27-2014, 10:16 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 10

Does anyone know how to transfer these to PS3? I can't seem to get an explanation which leads me top believe that it's so obvious that nobody wants to bother explaining or that it's known everywhere that it can't be done.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2014, 02:02 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinpanalley
Does anyone know how to transfer these to PS3? I can't seem to get an explanation which leads me top believe that it's so obvious that nobody wants to bother explaining or that it's known everywhere that it can't be done.
These files are for Xbox 360, I don't think they'd work for PS3. There's a link in my first post on how to transfer the files offline to 360, don't know if the same programs work for ps3.

There should be a thread in this forum with the files for PS3 where you can find out.
Old 09-27-2014, 04:49 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanchamekGym
These files are for Xbox 360, I don't think they'd work for PS3. There's a link in my first post on how to transfer the files offline to 360, don't know if the same programs work for ps3.

There should be a thread in this forum with the files for PS3 where you can find out.
I get that these are for 360 and I know how to get saves onto my 360. What I'm trying to ask is if maybe anyone happens to know how to take a 360 save and convert it for PS3 because I believe there are people who have done it. I'm just trying to ask here because I figure someone using these saves may know how it's done.
Old 09-28-2014, 08:14 AM   #8
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinpanalley
I get that these are for 360 and I know how to get saves onto my 360. What I'm trying to ask is if maybe anyone happens to know how to take a 360 save and convert it for PS3 because I believe there are people who have done it. I'm just trying to ask here because I figure someone using these saves may know how it's done.
You cant convert the roster itself, but you can export all players from xbox roster and import them to your ps3 roster using the editor .

My question would be what do i need to open this file with editor ? Not familiar with xbox files.

Edit: Nvm figured it out, this will help me a lot for up****** my m25 rosters, thanks for the file !

Last edited by lisinas; 09-28-2014 at 08:25 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »