Home

invisible players glitch?

This is a discussion on invisible players glitch? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-19-2014, 08:21 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
invisible players glitch?

Just encountered this glitch running a new lakers my gm mode with downloaded rosters. Anyone know how to fix this? I'd heard of it happening to people but i've never had it happen to me until now. I know it's jersey related because it only happens when i try to select the new jerseys(like the Christmas ones) How do you fix this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2014, 08:27 AM   #2
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: invisible players glitch?

It's happening every game?
Old 09-19-2014, 08:38 AM   #3
MVP

^Yeah, more specifically, only when i try to select the new alternate jersey's(that they added in the update a while back) like the lakers christmas jerseys or the heats red zone jersey. The other jerseys work fine, it's not a huge deal, but it's still annoying because i'd like to actually wear the christmas jerseys for my Christmas game against the heat coming up. I remember the jerseys working for me before, not sure what happened.
Old 09-19-2014, 08:40 AM   #4
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Ah ok, I think this triggers if you press start before the jersey actually loads on the pre game screen...
Old 09-19-2014, 08:47 AM   #5
MVP

^Yeah, i remember hearing something like that. I waited a bit to give it a chance to load. Guess i'll give it a little longer. Also kind of wondering if there's a way to delete the jersey update and re download it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2014, 09:22 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPRINGS03
^Yeah, i remember hearing something like that. I waited a bit to give it a chance to load. Guess i'll give it a little longer. Also kind of wondering if there's a way to delete the jersey update and re download it.
Restart the entire game and u have to watch the entire game intro ( not pre game intro but intro when u turn system on,) you should be fine then and let jersey load on select screen
Old 09-19-2014, 11:48 AM   #7
Just started!

good,give it a little longer. Also kind of wondering if there's a way to delete the jersey update and re download it.thanks
Old 09-20-2014, 02:57 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr33mo
Restart the entire game and u have to watch the entire game intro ( not pre game intro but intro when u turn system on,) you should be fine then and let jersey load on select screen
Yeah i just tried that,no luck.It's really weird,it doesn't even show the jersey name,it's just like an empty unloaded slot, no matter how long i wait and let it load. Does using a custom roster cause this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »