Home

NHL rosters Faces & NHLVIEW

This is a discussion on NHL rosters Faces & NHLVIEW within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-18-2014, 01:13 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 1
NHL rosters Faces & NHLVIEW

Hello all!

Does anyone have a screen shot of the games Generic Faces in the NHL15 Xbox 360
Im trying my hardest to make this game work, but some of the player faces areway off in NHL15

Secondly: Does anyone know if the older faces (NHL /11/12/13) that were accessible with NHLVIEW, can be loaded into the NHL 15?
For instance, can Face ID 166, from NHL 11 be transferred onto Brooks Laich in NHL15? (as one could in NHL 14)

Many Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2014, 11:08 AM   #2
Banned

Re: NHL rosters Faces & NHLVIEW

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydrum
Hello all!

Does anyone have a screen shot of the games Generic Faces in the NHL15 Xbox 360
Im trying my hardest to make this game work, but some of the player faces areway off in NHL15

Secondly: Does anyone know if the older faces (NHL /11/12/13) that were accessible with NHLVIEW, can be loaded into the NHL 15?
For instance, can Face ID 166, from NHL 11 be transferred onto Brooks Laich in NHL15? (as one could in NHL 14)

Many Thanks
far as I know and have seen all of them will work... except the ones for instance that are 10000, those will now have to be 60000
Old 09-19-2014, 12:02 PM   #3
Banned

Roscosuper's Arena

OVR: 2

http://www.mediafire.com/download/85...eric+Faces.zip

Here's a dl of all the generic faces from '14 (they just happen to be the same is '15), it's pic-by-pic.

The image (file) number corresponds to the head id number... however a little math is involved.

Last year it was this:

#34 becomes 10033

34+10000-1= 10033

This year it is this (as scrappy stated):

#34 becomes 60033

34+60000-1= 60033
Old 09-19-2014, 12:09 PM   #4
Banned

Roscosuper's Arena

http://www.mediafire.com/download/26...7c/HeadIDs.zip

Here's a d/l of the cyberfaces from '14 (pic-by-pic).

The number of the image (file) corresponds to the head ID number(no math needed).

This list does not include any new scans for '15.

This includes "old" faces and so far, I've gotten some to work (only a few). I haven't tried them all, but the ones I did, did indeed work.
Old 09-19-2014, 12:15 PM   #5
Banned

Roscosuper's Arena

One more thing...

I made these collections last year and had to download them because I lost the originals in a PC problem. That being said, when I downloaded them from media-fire, I wasn't prompted the first time to D/L the specific file. There was some setup.exc file that was the option. It's probably just a browser tracker, but I would imagine you don't want that, so be careful what you confirm if you d/l the files.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2014, 04:39 AM   #6
Pro

Thanks guys.
So therefore, HEAD 135 would now be logged in as 6000 then 134...or would it be 600 then 134?

I am really torn between NHL 14 , which after a year of Editing, looks, and plays great for me.
The games areana sounds etc and the fact it says names like Draisatl etc, trumps NHL15
At the same time NHL15 has the new schedule, Arizona, and some really nice players captures (check out the Bruins Brad Marchand model--superb)

Last edited by johnnydrum; 09-20-2014 at 04:50 AM.
Old 09-20-2014, 09:26 AM   #7
Banned

Roscosuper's Arena

Be careful, the generic faces have the 60000 distinction and the cyber faces just use the number.

So, generic face 134 is 60133 (134 + 60000 - 1).

Cyber face 134 (if there is one) should just be entered as 134.

So, in this case, I'm just using the distinction of generic and cyber to separate the classes of head IDs.
Old 09-21-2014, 05:24 AM   #8
Pro

Hiya guys.
Since I only playoff line seasons (360), I tried very hard to get into NHL15, but the lack of stadium ambiance (despite the new commentary the game sounds very muted/stiffled) I am now going back to NHL 14.

Anyway, been doing my own roster updates via NHLVIEW, and thought it would be a good idea, (to save Create A Player space), to change the names of Retired players (DOBs/Details etc) to new...for example I used Milan Hedjuk to create a Andre Burakovsky....however, although that works, it retains obviously Hedjuks history; so I may need to put him back to normal.

Can anyone therefore give me Hejduks Face Id and Audio ID (as like an idiot I didnt write it down?)

Thanks guys!

Last edited by johnnydrum; 09-21-2014 at 05:29 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »