Home

Titan Territory: Home of the SFLXV Tennessee Titans

This is a discussion on Titan Territory: Home of the SFLXV Tennessee Titans within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-16-2014, 01:36 PM   #1
Rookie

purplepingpong's Arena

OVR: 0

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2014, 01:41 PM   #2
Rookie

purplepingpong's Arena

Re: Titan Territory: Home of the SFLXV Tennessee Titans

SFLXV Season 1 Schedule & Results

Season Record: 5-11 (5 WIN, 11 LOSS)

Last edited by purplepingpong; 10-23-2014 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Update season record
Old 09-16-2014, 02:11 PM   #3
Rookie

unc_kobw's Arena

OVR: 2

Really like how the schedule is put together.

Good game last night too.
NFL: Seattle Seahawks

Madden SFL League - If you beat them, they will boot you.
Old 09-16-2014, 04:11 PM   #4
Rookie

purplepingpong's Arena

SFLXV Tennessee Titans: Week 1 Recap

Titan's self-destruct late. Fall to 0-1

The Tennessee Titans had high hopes entering week 1 of the regular season after finishing the preseason with a worthy 2-2 record. Under new ownership the Titans traveled to Arrowhead Stadium to face the Kansas City Chiefs in a much anticipated match up.

Things looked bright early on for the Titan's defense as they managed to sack Alex Smith twice, injuring him on the first and removing him from the game on the second. Tennessee's front five looked stout stopping the much dreaded option most of the game while Wesley Woodyard intercepted backup quarterback Dennis Dixon on one occasion. Hopes soon dwindled as the Chiefs stormed out in the second half with something to prove. Changing their gameplan, Kansas City went to the air time and time again which proved to be too much for the Titan's secondary. An overall below average outing for this 12th ranked Titan's defense allowing 189 yards through the air daggered by another 190 yards on the ground.

On the other side of the ball the Titan's offense struggled. Jake Locker stole the show completing just 9 of 21 passes for 94 yards gift wrapped with (3) INTs. Tennessee's rushing attack was dependable as Dexter McCluster ran the skin 17 times for 133 yards. The players, coaches and fans look to bounce back from this dismal performance next week as they take on the Dallas Cowboys at LP Field, Sunday on FOX.

Last edited by purplepingpong; 10-02-2014 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Add game recap image
Old 09-16-2014, 04:45 PM   #5
Rookie

purplepingpong's Arena

Whisenhunt to step down as Titan's Head Coach

Ken Whisenhunt has immediately stepped down from his coaching duties for the Tennessee Titans in hopes to pursue his dream of becoming a professional stunt double for Woody Harrelson. " I am sure this comes as a surprise to everyone. Heck, even I am surprised!.", said Whisenhunt, following an intense press conference held at the St. Thomas Sports Park. Whisenhunt coached just (1) regular season game for the Titan's after coming over from San Diego where he held the Offensive Coordinator position.

According to Executive Vice President/General Manager Ruston Webster a press conference to name the new Tennessee Titans Head Coach will be held on Wednesday morning.

Last edited by purplepingpong; 11-16-2014 at 09:14 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2014, 12:35 PM   #6
Rookie

purplepingpong's Arena

Titan's Name New Head Coach

NASHVILLE, Tenn.-- The Tennessee Titans hired Purpleping Pong to become the 18th head coach in franchise history.

“This is a big day for this franchise,” said Titans President/CEO Tommy Smith. “Pong is a brilliant coach with a will to win and I am looking forward to seeing his vision become reality for this team. We all share a common goal for this team and that is to win. I want to thank Ruston for his hard work in the process and the quality candidates that he brought in for interviews on such short notice."

The new coach took the stage shortly after. "Good afternoon. Thanks for coming. Let me start by saying it is a great honor to be here today in front of you. I want to thank Tommy Smith for bringing me here. I feel really good about where we are going as an organization and I’m excited to get in here and get to work. This place is special to me and that had a pull. From my experience the fan base is great, they are loud, you like that environment, so when you think about wanting to coach in a place where you have that, that is our goal for our fans to be supportive of us. That means we have to do a good job of giving them a product to be proud of." Pong will get his chance to make the fans proud tonight as the Titan's take on the Dallas Cowboy's at LP field.

Last edited by purplepingpong; 10-09-2014 at 03:34 PM.
Old 09-17-2014, 02:00 PM   #7
Banned

Bro, your graphics capabilities are on point!! Wish you could let me in on how to do a couple of these things...Do you just put the pic in 'paint' and roll from there!!??--Jags Coach
Old 10-02-2014, 05:30 PM   #8
Rookie

purplepingpong's Arena

SFLXV Tennessee Titans: Week 8 Recap

Titans switch it up,
Steal win in Overtime

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- The Titans unveiled their powder blue Houston Oilers throwback uniforms for the first time this year, offering a mild diversion to a dreadful start of the regular season. Tennessee, coming off an embarrassing loss at Washington last week, needed something to go their way this week facing the Texans at home and they got what they needed.

Scott Tolzien had a career high game completing 19 of 36 passes for 286 yards and two touchdowns. Starting in just his 5th NFL game Tolzien appeared confident throughout making big throws when the Titans needed them the most.

"We're a good football team," Tolzien said, "things have not gone the way we have expected them to go the first half of the season but today they did. We just need to feed off of it."

Tolzein had plenty of targets, connecting with (6) different receivers including Justin Hunter and Jackie Battle. Delanie Walker led the way with (4) grabs for 109 yards and (2) touchdowns including an 80 yard bomb for a go-ahead score.

The Titans' stout defense was back in attack picking off Houston quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick three times, adding (3) sacks to the stat book. Leading that attack was LB Wesley Woodyard and CB Jason McCourty combining for a total of (12) tackles.

Texans kicker Randy Bullock bought beers last night after missing (2) field goals, which proved to be the deciding factor in the hard faught 23-17 overtime win against Houston on Sunday.

The Titans improve to 1-7 heading into their bye week. They will travel to Baltimore to take on the Ravens for week 10.

Last edited by purplepingpong; 10-09-2014 at 03:35 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »