Home

Siming seasons

This is a discussion on Siming seasons within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-11-2014, 05:46 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Angry Siming seasons

So I've been siming season to see if I can build a championship team. I draft well. Had a team that had 97 Off and 95 Def. I go to sim and my team can't get more then 3 wins, my qb sucks and seem to never play a full season , and when the do they don't pass for more the 3000 yards my hb's can get more then 500 yards in a season I get no sacks. What am I doing wrong?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2014, 05:49 PM   #2
Pro

Mckinley Cash's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Siming seasons

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwd3000
So I've been siming season to see if I can build a championship team. I draft well. Had a team that had 97 Off and 95 Def. I go to sim and my team can't get more then 3 wins, my qb sucks and seem to never play a full season , and when the do they don't pass for more the 3000 yards my hb's can get more then 500 yards in a season I get no sacks. What am I doing wrong?
Playing offline.
Old 09-11-2014, 06:24 PM   #3
Rookie

no I'm playing online.
Old 09-12-2014, 05:57 PM   #4
Rookie

DesiKing93's Arena

I have a similar issue if I sim. My team has good players at every position (80+ overall) and multiple 90+ players and yet, I never seem to make the playoffs if I simulate. My quarterback was rated a 92 and had 80+ in all key attributes except play action. Despite this, he had a 22 td and 27 int season, went down to an 86. Then he had a 33 td and 18 int season (team still missed the playoffs) and went back up to 92 (as a result of me applying xp points). My running back has 80+ in all key attributes (and 90+ in speed, acc, agility) and yet the dude took three years to break 4 ypc. I have a feeling this may be linked to confidence and the way it is instituted in this game. If the player plays bad in the first simmed game, I think it may start a domino effect and the bad play snowballs into worse play. In another franchise, I drafted a qb who started out at 78. Played some near perfect games with him, increased his attributes a bit and simulated from there. He tore it up en route to a 100+ qb rating and my team went 15-1. The key may be to increase your team's confidence and then simulate.
Old 09-13-2014, 10:50 AM   #5
Rookie

You would think that would help, but I played a cfm where I played the first 7 games. I was 6-1 just came off a huge road win. I simmed after that won one lost the last 8 and my team was stacked all over had a really good OL WR's were elite DL was really good as well. One year I had 5 sack's for the season and thas with JPP one one side a drafter star player on other side and 2 pass rushing DT's one of them 99 over all
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »