Home

I am so ready for FIFA 15, it hurts.

This is a discussion on I am so ready for FIFA 15, it hurts. within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-08-2014, 01:12 AM   #1
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1
I am so ready for FIFA 15, it hurts.

I'm in a gaming rut. And I am hoping Destiny will pull me out of it until FIFA 15 comes out. I tried playing Madden, but I just can't stand playing it anymore. One week was enough for me. I can't even play a game of it now. I've tried multiple times over the last few days. But I just can't do it. I find Madden utterly boring. I really dug it at first. But now, I don't know. I just don't enjoy it.

I've also tried playing many other non sports games, but nothing is holding my attention. I've tried to play about 12 different games over the last week. And I can't bring myself to play any of them. I sit there and stare at the games for 20-30 minutes and then just give up. And go do something else with my "gaming time". I keep wanting to play FIFA 14. But I don't want to get back into that and be hooked on a CM when 15 comes out. So I am forcing myself not to play it.

Then I've thought about buying The Golf Club to play that. But then I think, the 15 demo is out in a couple days. And so is Destiny. Between those two things surley they will hold me over until September 23rd, right? I hope. I've wanted Destiny since the day it was announced. I played the alpha and the beta and loved it. But over the last couple weeks my wanting of the game seems to have faded along with gaming in general that isn't FIFA.

So I guess here is to hoping the demo is something that will be magical. And will hold me over for two weeks. Because really I have a problem. I completely addicted to FIFA (soccer/football gaming).

And honestly if this was like any other past year, I would be buying both soccer games on the same day. But PES isn't out until November. More time for FIFA!

MMMMMM FIFA.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2014, 07:53 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: I am so ready for FIFA 15, it hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
I keep wanting to play FIFA 14. But I don't want to get back into that and be hooked on a CM when 15 comes out. So I am forcing myself not to play it.
You force yourself not to play and enjoy games? Could be the reason you're hurting so bad for FIFA 15. Play FIFA 14 single season tourneys until FIFA 15 comes out?

I'm still playing FIFA 13 lol.
Old 09-08-2014, 09:11 AM   #3
Banned

Hutton's Arena

OVR: 6

You can't go wrong with The Golf Club. Absolutely fantastic game, the best sports simulation I've ever played. You will have fun with it, the courses are beautiful & the swing mechanics are damn near perfect.
Old 09-08-2014, 09:54 AM   #4
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

I'm feeling it, too. My expectations are way too high for this game. As much as I enjoyed "cross-gen" 14 on PS4, I can't wait to see what they did with a full cycle. Can't remember the last time I was this excited for a release.
Old 09-08-2014, 09:58 AM   #5
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeats
Play FIFA 14 single season tourneys until FIFA 15 comes out?
You can't even do this on current-gen, the mode doesn't exist (but it's coming back in 15 ).

But yeah, I'm super-hyped as well. Bring on FIFA 15 already!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2014, 10:40 AM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
I'm in a gaming rut. And I am hoping Destiny will pull me out of it until FIFA 15 comes out. I tried playing Madden, but I just can't stand playing it anymore. One week was enough for me. I can't even play a game of it now. I've tried multiple times over the last few days. But I just can't do it. I find Madden utterly boring. I really dug it at first. But now, I don't know. I just don't enjoy it.

I've also tried playing many other non sports games, but nothing is holding my attention. I've tried to play about 12 different games over the last week. And I can't bring myself to play any of them. I sit there and stare at the games for 20-30 minutes and then just give up. And go do something else with my "gaming time". I keep wanting to play FIFA 14. But I don't want to get back into that and be hooked on a CM when 15 comes out. So I am forcing myself not to play it.

Then I've thought about buying The Golf Club to play that. But then I think, the 15 demo is out in a couple days. And so is Destiny. Between those two things surley they will hold me over until September 23rd, right? I hope. I've wanted Destiny since the day it was announced. I played the alpha and the beta and loved it. But over the last couple weeks my wanting of the game seems to have faded along with gaming in general that isn't FIFA.

So I guess here is to hoping the demo is something that will be magical. And will hold me over for two weeks. Because really I have a problem. I completely addicted to FIFA (soccer/football gaming).

And honestly if this was like any other past year, I would be buying both soccer games on the same day. But PES isn't out until November. More time for FIFA!

MMMMMM FIFA.
I'm so here with you. I didn't get FIFA14 originally because at that time I was doing post grad studies and knew I'd fail if I had FIFA distractions. I finished in April but by then FIFA slipped my mind until the BPL started back up in August. I've been reading the 14 CM progress thread (especially yours) and finally caved and bought 14 last week for 10 bucks, I'm hooked but at the same time knowing what the BPL will be like in 15's version on PS4 makes playing 14 feel like just a tease.

September 23rd can't come soon enough.
Old 09-08-2014, 11:36 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 12

I'm totally not in a gaming rut but I'm doing exactly what you're not letting yourself do. I'm totally into a FIFA 14 career mode.

I got a really late start this year, I didn't start til June and that was with PES then just bought FIFA 14 just a few weeks ago when it went on sale.

I'm pumped to see what they do this year, now that the ignite engine will be on PC
Old 09-08-2014, 07:08 PM   #8
Rookie

it'll be here before we know it

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »